Options

Just wondering...

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Is the Oni Blade able to be obtained from offering spins? I know Murdermaker is back on the gold spin list, wasn't sure about Oni Blade.

The reason I ask is because I have seen already two people on android this morning with GS<3000 and Oni Blade. They are wearing greens and **** gear yet have Oni Blade.

Not sure if this is another hack or if they got it from spins. Would seem odd to me to put something in offerings from a boss that was just released.

Anyway....

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Guess what: Oni Blade is a level 44 weapon so at GS< 3000 it's highly implausible.
  • Options
    mitchy18mitchy18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    They could be trolling. Its possible that they get the weapon after defeating the oni general, then they switch their gears with lower GS equipments. And just because its a level 44 weapon doesnt mean that a player with low GS cant equip it. As long as you are level 44, you can equip any weapon or equipment with levels ranging from 1-44.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    I think so that they have the hack mod which would have got the update of oni blade with mod pack so ultimately they got the blade....
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Is the Oni Blade able to be obtained from offering spins? I know Murdermaker is back on the gold spin list, wasn't sure about Oni Blade.

The reason I ask is because I have seen already two people on android this morning with GS<3000 and Oni Blade. They are wearing greens and **** gear yet have Oni Blade.

Not sure if this is another hack or if they got it from spins. Would seem odd to me to put something in offerings from a boss that was just released.

Anyway....

Oni General Weapons are not in the offering spins.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Oni General Weapons are not in the offering spins.

Well if thats the case, then hopefully its just people getting an Oni Blade and then putting on green gears and not a hack. Not sure why you would do that, but I guess I don't understand a lot of people that play this game lol
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Well if thats the case, then hopefully its just people getting an Oni Blade and then putting on green gears and not a hack. Not sure why you would do that, but I guess I don't understand a lot of people that play this game lol

Only reason I can come up with is to add challenge.

Losing all of that hp/defense would make bosses are lot more interesting in the way that you can't mess up your strategy at all
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts

I do this myself cuz its easier to loose health which gives you more power on the warrior.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    yeah sure you do.....lmfao so full of it
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I do this myself cuz its easier to loose health which gives you more power on the warrior.

And not to max it since max GS is 3654 and he said that they were under 3K GS.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    And not to max it since max GS is 3654 and he said that they were under 3K GS.

Oh thats right. I have master yangs so I am over 3k gs right from the start. I only take off the gear. Not necklace, ring and weap.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    yeah sure you do.....lmfao so full of it

You know nothing about this game u noob!
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    You know i wouldnt troll you freddy but i also see absolutely no point to switching out gear to lower your hp. I am at 12k gs on my warrior and if i let oni hit me a couple of times he has no problem lowering my hp just fine. And anything else that i fight that i would need the extra damage for also has no problem ignoring my godly and beating me down if i let them. Makes zero sense to put on lower gear and risk a one shot kill after you have lowered your hp.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    You know i wouldnt troll you freddy but i also see absolutely no point to switching out gear to lower your hp. I am at 12k gs on my warrior and if i let oni hit me a couple of times he has no problem lowering my hp just fine. And anything else that i fight that i would need the extra damage for also has no problem ignoring my godly and beating me down if i let them. Makes zero sense to put on lower gear and risk a one shot kill after you have lowered your hp.

Well, for easier opponents, I just let them do damage on me and if I have lower gs, they do more damage quicker. When I get to a very low health, I can kill the boss way faster and I end up finishing faster. You see, the whole point of this is farming money/ wings/pets faster. I don't do this on normal levels but bosses. Mostly legendary netherborn. Instead of beating him in 25 secs, I can beat him in 15 secs for example. I don't really do it anymore since master yangs has more dmg than chad which I had before and it barely makes any difference anymore at this lvl. Also, it makes me loose iif even though I'm not sure it does something. I'm just saying this cuz some players might do the same thing as me and others can mistaken them with hackers.