Options

Drop rates nerfed again???

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
Is it just me or do you experience it as well? I used to have godly/DP shard drop like every second run from 110 to 130 before. I had none today. Is it happening becouse of the tournament going on? It's even worse with new bosses, no useful drop at all, just junk. How do you guys keep you patience when farming them? I'm bored as after a dozen tries when I don't see any good drop. Thanx ;)
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got 2 DP shards yesterday from LHB so I'm happy. No wings from Oni though, and i've killed him **** tons of times.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm having no problems stacking reagents (dp shards and hearts) and or godly items of late (though no resolve helm grrrrr). It does really seem to run hot and cold though as this was not the case last week.

took me over 1500 kills for Oni to drop wings :/
  • Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »

took me over 1500 kills for Oni to drop wings :/

dang... I'm not sure if I want those wings that much...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Is it just me or do you experience it as well? I used to have godly/DP shard drop like every second run from 110 to 130 before. I had none today. Is it happening becouse of the tournament going on? It's even worse with new bosses, no useful drop at all, just junk. How do you guys keep you patience when farming them? I'm bored as after a dozen tries when I don't see any good drop. Thanx ;)

Drop rates have not been changed.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    They haven't been changed...since when exactly? Because they are definitely way down from what they were not too long ago...
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Haven't seen a single golden sword running 110-125 for a month+
    I have full set of godly of fortitude and few of resolve already.

Wondering if IIF impacts it that much, although it probably doesn't since i am still getting yellows, just not weapons.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »

Wondering if IIF impacts it that much, although it probably doesn't since i am still getting yellows, just not weapons.

IIF matters very little in tower, Glu has openly said this. In dungeons it has a bit more of a pronounced effect...
  • Options
    IginlaIginla Registered Users 18 Posts
    Ya it really sucks getting absolutely nothing from the final 2 waves more often than not.
  • Options
    EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »

Yeah, I have yet to see a single gold weapon from 111+. Been farming for over a month. Have all godly armor and just farming DP shards. Have yet to see any Godly talisman, but do have Godly ring of the vulture. I know it's all suppose to be tough to get, but seriously!!! I'd like to be able to start focusing on the other two characters without feeling like I'm losing ground on the competition.
  • Options
    LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Drop rates have not been changed.

********T. You must just started working.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Lol i just got godly talisman... Of the tracker. It sux so hard omg- almost a 400 gs drop from my ub berzerker necklace :-(
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    if you a mod, you can reach wave 250+ in endless heroes tower, you can look a gear with gold color take it... play from wave 150 until wave 250+ you can get minimal 5 until 7 goldy gear...

it just my opinion... please use if helpfull... please don't use if not make you a fair player.....

up to you, you use or not
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    if you a mod, you can reach wave 250+ in endless heroes tower, you can look a gear with gold color take it... play from wave 150 until wave 250+ you can get minimal 5 until 7 goldy gear...

it just my opinion... please use if helpfull... please don't use if not make you a fair player.....

up to you, you use or not
    \

it save, very very save... glu not banned, you because glu very fear lose a player, althought a player is a hacker or a modder.... hahahhaha