Options

Quote From GluAdmin - Please Respond GluAdmin

kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by Hellvis View Post
I'd be willing to bet money that GLU could really care less.
Clearly this is not the case, otherwise the EW3 team wouldn't be clearing the board at all- especially considering it is a manual process.

Quote Originally Posted by Darqer View Post
I think this is kinda bs. After the tournament nobody can see the actualy finished leaderboard, means we will NOT know they (the hackers) got the rewards or not. In my oppinion this is only a trick from glu to cover this shame aswell.
We are giving you the information we have. The EW3 team gains nothing by rewarding cheaters, so obviously that is not something they would willingly do.

Hey GluAdmin I am copying and pasting this from another closed thread. You said, "Clearly this is not the case, otherwise the EW3 team wouldn't be clearing the board at all- especially considering it is a manual process."

My question is since the EW3 team is clearly no longer clearing the leaderboard (on Android we have three time hall of famer hacker extraordinaire Jasonxxxx on the board). Does this mean that now you guys don't care about cheaters anymore? I have had several of my guildies report in guild chat the modders are now mocking glu openly in town chat that they are not afraid to be out in open since they know you wont do anything. Please respond...

Comments

• Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    They never really cared.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    PvP should be a blast getting one shotted from a modder. :-)
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    As I've said in several threads, I do not have any control over when the team clears the boards. I have continuously let them know about the hackers and these threads (twice weekly, as happens with each tournament), and that's all I can do.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    As I've said in several threads, I do not have any control over when the team clears the boards. I have continuously let them know about the hackers and these threads (twice weekly, as happens with each tournament), and that's all I can do.

not blaming you gluadmin i get you personally have no control over it but you have to see our frustration when not only is the hall of fame board littered with hackers and modders but its been allowed long enough that they have covered up the gs leaderboard as well. Hackers and modders are openly mocking glu in town chat now. I have several pictures I plan to post later of the leader of Deviljins who won last survival tournament as guild openly recruiting hackers and modders. Gluadmin I mean you no offense with anything I have written on this site but this supposed cheat team needs to get off of vacation and do something because it has gotten to the point of absurdity.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    not blaming you gluadmin i get you personally have no control over it but you have to see our frustration when not only is the hall of fame board littered with hackers and modders but its been allowed long enough that they have covered up the gs leaderboard as well. Hackers and modders are openly mocking glu in town chat now. I have several pictures I plan to post later of the leader of Deviljins who won last survival tournament as guild openly recruiting hackers and modders. Gluadmin I mean you no offense with anything I have written on this site but this supposed cheat team needs to get off of vacation and do something because it has gotten to the point of absurdity.

Don't worry, I completely understand your frustration! At this point, the team hears from us several times a week about hackers. We do want to have a more direct way to communicate the names of hackers, aside from tons of spinoff threads, but it's an entirely manual process at this point.

The team certainly doesn't benefit from having hackers winning, so the best we can do is continue to let them know as the issues arise.
  • Options
    HasmodaiHasmodai Registered Users 13 Posts
    Unfortunately, the hacking problem is much much bigger than it seems. The top players, current leaders of the board, are just the tip of the iceberg. There are hackers in every level of the game and we, honest players, became a minority for quite sometime now.
  • Options
    maccs85maccs85 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Its been at least a month now since anything was done about hackers I have given up hope and the experience to be honest has put me off glu games for life, if I'm browsing play store and I think hmmm that game looks interesting I see glu is the dev team and I think f*!k that s**te for a laugh and move on
This discussion has been closed.