Options

UltraSceptile

UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
Why the hell did you remove my name from the entire forums? You give us tournaments that require 480 bucks to win and then expect us to lie down and take that ****? Give me my account back. I'm not gonna promise to never make another cruel post. I'm not gonna stop bashing Glu. I got a bunch of fake accounts and a bunch of time. Bring it.

#ILOVETHISGAMEANDIHATEGLU

#IHAVENOLIFEBUTYOUALREADYKNEWTHAT

#YEABIGSAGEIMUSINGAHASHTAGONFORUMS

Tell the dev team to improve the game. And players will be happy to spend money. Listen to us. And forums will be littered with "THANK YOU GLU!" And players will no longer bash Glu. You guys make money. So why do you do this?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Why the hell did you remove my name from the entire forums? You give us tournaments that require 480 bucks to win and then expect us to lie down and take that ****? Give me my account back. I'm not gonna promise to never make another cruel post. I'm not gonna stop bashing Glu. I got a bunch of fake accounts and a bunch of time. Bring it.

#ILOVETHISGAMEANDIHATEGLU

#IHAVENOLIFEBUTYOUALREADYKNEWTHAT

#YEABIGSAGEIMUSINGAHASHTAGONFORUMS

Tell the dev team to improve the game. And players will be happy to spend money. Listen to us. And forums will be littered with "THANK YOU GLU!" And players will no longer bash Glu. You guys make money. So why do you do this?

You were warned multiple times about your language and your abuse. You are now threatening us with spamming and more abuse? This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.