Options

hackers

GrimolfGrimolf Registered Users 10 Posts
Now they are recruiting hackers in open chat. Not gonna name names or guils unless glu actually cares...this is ridiculous. Im so close to quitting this hack fest. I know glu wont see this so dont worry cheaters.

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Grimolf wrote: »
    Now they are recruiting hackers in open chat. Not gonna name names or guils unless glu actually cares...this is ridiculous. Im so close to quitting this hack fest. I know glu wont see this so dont worry cheaters.

Yup, the glu admin is already p1ssed off for a kind suggestion to have a means of reporting and taking care of hackers... The cheat team obviously went for a holiday :D:) I'm close to quitting as well, what's the meaning of playing a game where only a few are legit players and not hackers? That's a torture... almost like life.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Yup, the glu admin is already p1ssed off for a kind suggestion to have a means of reporting and taking care of hackers... The cheat team obviously went for a holiday :D:) I'm close to quitting as well, what's the meaning of playing a game where only a few are legit players and not hackers? That's a torture... almost like life.

Every hacker thread you all start gets reported, plus we check in multiple times a week. There isn't anything more we can do. If they were to literally create a tool for me to personally to clean up the boards, I would. I understand how frustrating it is.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.