Options

Gear\Armour\Weapons\GS\Warrior.

gf my songf my son Registered Users 4 Posts
hi guys, first off all im sorry if youre not understanding what im tryin to say.

ima a lvl 43 warrior.. and i came to the part where im stuck at legendary nian..
i cant kill it without using a potion or revive..
and now i ran out off the pots so its a hell of a job to do a perfect round without getting hit.

i have a lvl 31 supernatural sword of the destroyer (1465GS) at 15/15 wich has 1141.9 attack (1331.0 attack if fully upgraded

my armour is like
marvelous helm of resolve at 15/15
marvelous plate of resolve at 15/15
marvelous boots of resolve at 15/15
transcendent chestplate of fortitrude at 10/10 etc.

total hp is 18505.
attack 1326.9
deff 1183.1
critical damage at 100%
increase item find at 129.1.

now my question is, where can i get some better gear that takes less damage?
or a better weapon that hits better?

this legendary nian keeps bashing me if i miss 1 parry..

can anyone tell me what map i should grind for a specific armour or weapon?

hope you got the rights answers, there should be a drop location page so many others like me will know where to farm for a armour.

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Keep farming cyclops for a gold weapon, ragefang would be the best choice. After you fully upgrade it, nian would me much easier to kill, i can't remember what my armor was when i was in your position, but i think its good to go.
  • Options
    gf my songf my son Registered Users 4 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    Keep farming cyclops for a gold weapon, ragefang would be the best choice. After you fully upgrade it, nian would me much easier to kill, i can't remember what my armor was when i was in your position, but i think its good to go.

thank you damii, now lets hope i find out some other answerss about the armour part.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    you only need gold lvl 26 weapon from Lcyclops, then it'll come cake after...
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    gf my son wrote: »
    hi guys, first off all im sorry if youre not understanding what im tryin to say.

ima a lvl 43 warrior.. and i came to the part where im stuck at legendary nian..
    i cant kill it without using a potion or revive..
    and now i ran out off the pots so its a hell of a job to do a perfect round without getting hit.

i have a lvl 31 supernatural sword of the destroyer (1465GS) at 15/15 wich has 1141.9 attack (1331.0 attack if fully upgraded

my armour is like
    marvelous helm of resolve at 15/15
    marvelous plate of resolve at 15/15
    marvelous boots of resolve at 15/15
    transcendent chestplate of fortitrude at 10/10 etc.

total hp is 18505.
    attack 1326.9
    deff 1183.1
    critical damage at 100%
    increase item find at 129.1.

now my question is, where can i get some better gear that takes less damage?
    or a better weapon that hits better?

this legendary nian keeps bashing me if i miss 1 parry..

can anyone tell me what map i should grind for a specific armour or weapon?

hope you got the rights answers, there should be a drop location page so many others like me will know where to farm for a armour.

1795593_487547781373883_1615216743033680410_n.png