Options

Guild message of the day

MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
Be great if we had a message of the day option for guilds. Something that will pop out the message everytime you log on in guild chat. Only leader/seniors able to write one. So during tournys be able to get out min requirements or whatever to every member, other than relying on word of mouth to get changes out to all members. Or even just a guild message board, have it under the manage tab.

A recruiting board out in the towns would be cool too... Less having to spam chats for new recruits.
Guildleader of <Toxicity>

Comments

• Options
    Stocker53Stocker53 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Loving the MOTD idea. That would be really useful
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    This would be great glu, please we need more change on chat system
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    ParadoxMeParadoxMe Registered Users 2 Posts
    The idea is great! Would be helpfull for any leader to inform the members about actual things, even he's not online.
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Now where is d like button I wanna hit that..
    Awesome idea Mal.. :D

~ Hunter :p
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    They had the same problem on another game I use to play, K&D. Pretty much the entire K&D community was on the app "Line" and formed guild chats, leadership chats, generic chats, etc..... It worked out very well. I would suggest trying it over waiting on them to improve the in game chat.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    Be great if we had a message of the day option for guilds. Something that will pop out the message everytime you log on in guild chat. Only leader/seniors able to write one. So during tournys be able to get out min requirements or whatever to every member, other than relying on word of mouth to get changes out to all members. Or even just a guild message board, have it under the manage tab.

A recruiting board out in the towns would be cool too... Less having to spam chats for new recruits.

ANY in-game method of sending a message that has more than a 10% chance of being seen by the whole guild would be welcome.