Options

Legendary Ice Kingdom

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
I know this question's gonna sound noobish among all this pvp panic, but I have a simple question for those who beat legendary ice kingdom. What is your daily quest for this part of a story line? Or better: what's the daily reward for passing these areas? I'm now getting 3 god of crafting offerings for passing normal mode and I would like to know if it's worth doing it in legendary for the daily quest. Thanx ;)
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    just the same. you have to kill spider queens and you get rewarded with tokens for the god of crafting.
    only difference is legendary mode.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yep, as Xephraim said same reward but in legendary mode. I guess I’ll have to start doing the ice kingdom quests now that the 30 Crafting tokens a day from Oni General quest is gone :(
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    just the same. you have to kill spider queens and you get rewarded with tokens for the god of crafting.
    only difference is legendary mode.

Thanx for a heads up :) Geez, so now I'm not even encouraged to do the ice kingdom in legendary, what for anyway? :D I'll stick with a normal reward then.
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Yep, as Xephraim said same reward but in legendary mode. I guess I’ll have to start doing the ice kingdom quests now that the 30 Crafting tokens a day from Oni General quest is gone :(

That reward was awesome! :) It'll come handy when another offerings tournament is out in 3 months... anyway, thanx. If any change in this I hope you let me guys know.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Thanx for a heads up :) Geez, so now I'm not even encouraged to do the ice kingdom in legendary, what for anyway? :D I'll stick with a normal reward then.

If you beat Legendary Dead Man's Pass you get both quests daily (Spider Queen on normal and legendary - maybe it's a bug) each quest reward being 3 God of Crafting tokens.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    If you beat Legendary Dead Man's Pass you get both quests daily (Spider Queen on normal and legendary - maybe it's a bug) each quest reward being 3 God of Crafting tokens.

Thank! :) Do you think it's working for everyone or is it just occasional bug?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I don't know. Maybe it's just the normal thing since I can't do it on Legendary with a 11k warrior beacuse my parry is not very good and I don't have runes, and my 12k monk has a hard time.
  • Options
    Same here with runes. I picked just enough for the fire defence and lighting attack to beat the oni general :D