Options

No pvp without tourney....***

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
You have got to be kidding me. All this time waiting and its a wellllll you can pvp sometimes........gotcha. Have tourney cost those stupid tokens if you want glu. But why the hell cant we have a free for all in off season. To practice, fight friends, ENJOY this pvp we have all been waiting for. Wth would it hurt. Remove token cost in off season, dont track any stats, just let us play. Just one **** update is all i ask for. Just one that has some decent content added without throwing in a slap to the face also.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Glu motto: No money for us, no fun for you.

I hope I'm wrong and they stopped the arena just for bug fixes and other things.
  • Options
    Stocker53Stocker53 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It did say at the top it was a "beta season", give the a break geez
  • Options
    Actually I must apologize.
    A 6 (six) days PvP tournament sounds like a lot of "fun" (you can read money instead).
  • Options
    GargolothGargoloth Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've been an online gaming junkie since my teenage years, heck I even repeated a year in highschool and another in college because of too much gaming, got hooked to this game because even though it was new, it had really great potential to be one of the biggest online games in history, i kept telling everyone i l knew in game how interactive and how beautiful i find the game is.the game was very challenging but very rewarding.I loved it! Even though hackers started appearing again it didnt fraze me cuz i believe in glu and that the guys are gonna fix it. But as more updates came the game is ruined each time specially pvp. It should be one of the most balanced part of the game. Once 5/5 energy runs out you can pay for more. How is that even fair? PAY TO WIN. Game developer? Not anymore! Greedy businessmen would be appropriate. That greed of yours shall bring you your demise one day glu. Good job guys I quit.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Gargoloth wrote: »
    I've been an online gaming junkie since my teenage years, heck I even repeated a year in highschool and another in college because of too much gaming, got hooked to this game because even though it was new, it had really great potential to be one of the biggest online games in history, i kept telling everyone i l knew in game how interactive and how beautiful i find the game is.the game was very challenging but very rewarding.I loved it! Even though hackers started appearing again it didnt fraze me cuz i believe in glu and that the guys are gonna fix it. But as more updates came the game is ruined each time specially pvp. It should be one of the most balanced part of the game. Once 5/5 energy runs out you can pay for more. How is that even fair? PAY TO WIN. Game developer? Not anymore! Greedy businessmen would be appropriate. That greed of yours shall bring you your demise one day glu. Good job guys I quit.

Well that is not completely true. If you pay you get to do more fights yes, but if you loose you still drop in rank. (Yes you still get some AP thoe). I didnt spend a single gem on our last tournament and ended up rank 12. If we only had some more time I think I could climp more. So next 6 days tournament sounds good :)

But yeah, let´s hope they open up the arena so it is still possible to fight PvPs outside a tournament just so we can climp a global PvP ranking list for the fun off it.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Stocker53 wrote: »
    It did say at the top it was a "beta season"

Yes, this is an important detail.

The first season was shorter than usual but future tournaments will be available for a much longer period of time. During that window of time, you'll be able to play however much you want and earn individual rewards irrespective of your formal "tournament" participation.
  • Options
    Well lets hope this between seasons time is extremely short. This new limiting gameplay junk you guys have introduced is turning this game into utter garbage.

The one main thing that drew me to this game in the beginning was the fact that i didnt have to wait for "energy" to refill to play a stage, like in most p2p games. Ever since tower this feature has reared its ugly head and now pvp too. I spent quite a bit of money in the beginning of this game because it was extremely fun and unique in the ability to constantly play. Now....you money grubbing little bassads arent getting a dime. (Not directed at admin...i know yall are just messengers). And you jackasses that are still dumping money into the game are just telling them its ok to keep degrading the game. Maybe the new players i can forgive as they dont know the true gem that this game started out as.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    The main thing that drew me to this game was EW2 i played it and liked it and was waiting for EW3 since ever i played EW2 but now they are ruining one of the best mobile games i ever played
  • Options
    Once again thank you for introducing me to fresh air again glu. Hopped on for 20 minutes, used my 5 stupid frickin tokens for pvp, and hopped off. Yay that was fun.

Oh and i love how the top prize for your p2w tourney is best pvp weapon. And can only get it with cash. I saw it in gold spin too though, oh wait that takes money too. Keep the hits comin yall. Your on fire now.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Noticed that too
    Annoying , isn't it ...
  • Options
    Actually no. Glu takes good care of the money spenders. Until now they got only different skins for weapons and gears, now they can really pay for something that's worthy.

L.E.: I may not totally approve it but to me seems pretty fair.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Actually no. Glu takes good care of the money spenders. Until now they got only different skins for weapons and gears, now they can really pay for something that's worthy.
    Really.....are you fing kidding me......worthy? Man me and you got a real different opinion of what 500 bucks is worth lol. Even if i were insane enough to drop 500 bucks for the thing and two armor pieces its the same frickin skin as what we already got. They couldnt even be bothered to come up with new skins for pvp gear. Take good care of money spenders my ****.