Options

How are opponents in PVP matched?

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
Gear Score and Level?
Also seeking a top pvp 10 guild for android, I'm currently somewhere around the 215th mark on the leader boards for PVP.

Comments

• Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm guessing just level - I noticed that I've been matched with folks with 2k less GS than me and they don't even stand a chance.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Well sh*t.

I got annihilated by two mages, one with a hefty improvement in gear from mine. So yeah, I would think gear score would be more fair than level...
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Well sh*t.

I got annihilated by two mages, one with a hefty improvement in gear from mine. So yeah, I would think gear score would be more fair than level...

Not necessarily – One could switch his armor to lower his score, but still use a level 44 gold weapon...

Not really sure what the "fair" method is but I'm guessing it would have to be a hybrid between the two.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, it's a combination of Gear Score, level, and some other factors. We are watching the matching closely to see how it's working out. Thanks for your feedback!
  • Options
    Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Gear Score and Level?
    Also seeking a top pvp 10 guild for android, I'm currently somewhere around the 215th mark on the leader boards for PVP.

I thought you were matched up against...well say youre rank 7 with 2 stars...i thought you were ranked against other rank 7s,i just used the stars to clarify the rank thing.... Cuz i know a lot of ppl have said that they have been matched against someone who had 1k gs more then they did ...and also been matched against ppl like 5 lvls higher then them as well...so the rank in arena was what sounded to be the best guess for me...which would explain those differences in gs and in lvl
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I don't think so i was like rank 500 and matched with a 35 guy