Options

pvp lost but still standing!

hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
Maybe someone can explain to me how you are defeated in a match but still standing when timer runs out. I was fighting a warrior and he was killed laying on floor. The counter for me said 1\3 he 0/3. He was laying on floor not moving timer zeroed out and indicated that I was the loser. Yes he had more points but I had a win 1 out of three. Bug or legitimate lose? Understand not sore loser because I lose most of time but gaining experience.

Comments

• Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    PvP so filled with hackers its ridiculous. I have no idea why they can't get rid of them, talk to Supercell or Blizzard or one of the umteen million games where hackers get squashed immediately.

Maybe they don't have the resources idk
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I had one guy just stand in one place and he just took like zero damage for two minutes. I had the first kill, but he still won the battle.

Name: xCalibur. But he's a friend, and I don't think he hacked. So I'm guessing that it's a bug.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    PvP so filled with hackers its ridiculous. I have no idea why they can't get rid of them, talk to Supercell or Blizzard or one of the umteen million games where hackers get squashed immediately.

Maybe they don't have the resources idk

You don't remember the first year or two of WoW PvP very well, do you? :p
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    You don't remember the first year or two of WoW PvP very well, do you? :p
    WoW pvp were filled with unknown glitches and cheap shoots players did take advantage of, still there were very little of any actually hacking.
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>