Options

usage of pots and cheats!!!!

hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
How is this a tournament of survival when pots are available? I was fine with the original version but with the addition of the pots having the ability to refresh not fair or equal to all players( yes!! you can purchase pots but what happened to the challenge). PVP CHEATERS(I would like to curse like a drunken sailor)!!!!! How is it a win for an opponent by just lying on the ground and letting the timer run out while you're unable to cause any damage to him? Yes, he's up on AP points but you're unable to fight him anymore for some unknown reason. I don't mind losing a fair fight but if you have to cheat to win why play. I enjoy playing pvp even though I lose a match 9 times out of 10 but d**n beat me fair and square. If I am not describing the method properly can someone help if they've experienced the same technique. Venting or valid point? I really hate Pvp cheats because it's hard enough to try and win fighting toe to toe. Why cheat? Is it because you lack the skills to win fairly? Hope this revision is coherent? Thank you for your critics!!!

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    This post was painful to read.
    The incoherency is real.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Sorry really angry and writing what came to mind! Thank you for criticism!
  • Options
    Okay see your point should have it before posting! New at this please forgive for not articulating my thoughts clearly!
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    Okay see your point should have it before posting! New at this please forgive for not articulating my thoughts clearly!

How are you "new" to basic comprehensive English? It's one thing to label yourself as a classical writer but I'm getting tired of people who fail to use basic English online.
  • Options
    Wow never claimed that I was a classical writer. Just failed to read my post before submitting it. As far as my command of the English language professors I do the best that I can with the limited education that I have. Thank you for introduction to the forum. In future post I will insure that I proof read them before posting.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    How is this a tournament of survival when pots are available? ...

Well, good on you at expressing yourself. Everybody is at different levels of ability in the English language and everyone has a story. Perhaps English is not your first language or you were very frustrated at the time or whatever.

One thing you did which I personally like is use a good subject line. "usage of pots and cheats!!!!" It is reasonable clear what you will be talking about. Many have what I call please read me subjects, eg "Eternity warriors 3", "help mi please", "need little help", "heeeeelp"

I have not read all of your post yet for reasons already given by others..

Are you talking about the current tournament? The current one is offerings. The survival tournaments you can use pots of course and there is nothing wrong with that really.
  • Options
    Yes, I am referring to the current tournament!