Options

Upgrade: 17/05/14 - 100mb - on android (the best)

Well I had to upgrade today through google play, to be able to play. The surprising thing is, the game version is still at 2.0.0

What has been changed?

Edit: Endless mode should be fixed. There is a new icon, bottom left, redeeming gift code. No idea how that works though

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Oh wow... new level cap, we can now go to level 55.

Also we can change our game name!! :)

Guild members can be sorted by last online and by GS and by VP. Guild MOTD is in.

Inventory memory and map memory is now in game. (It remembers where you were in both)

We can now fuse more than 1 rune at a time, we have the option to fuse as many as we want. Fuse 80 grey runes at a time if you want. Every fuse only costs 3 now also.

GOLD IS SHARED BETWEEN OUR CHARACTERS!

And then I woke up...
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Also we can change our game name!! :)
    And then I woke up...

Saw the game name one, right after I posted several screenies of arena cheats... thought 'Aww great, glu really is coding this game for cheaters'. That is one thing I hope they never allow...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I think it only fixed the update failed issue everyone had as well as add in that campaign gem redeem code thingy. Its not a necessary update hence them giving you the option to Update or continue and Launch Game. I'm still playing and havent updated.
    ;)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Saw the game name one, right after I posted several screenies of arena cheats... thought 'Aww great, glu really is coding this game for cheaters'. That is one thing I hope they never allow...

I think before they do name change they need to get rid of hackers. Many ways have been suggested by players.

Also, the gift code was never explained. How does it work?
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Update before this fixed the failed to install bug while this update 2.0.1 fixes the endless issues everyone was having. It will become a forced update.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Also, the gift code was never explained. How does it work?
    I'm going to guess we spam phrases like 'gluadminlovespie' or 'freegemzplz' while crossing our fingers.

The update should be trying to fix the broken endless mode for android players, many found it unstable only being able to play a few levels before freezing or crashing. The login fix was supposed to be yesterday's update (or was it wednesday?).
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I'm going to guess we spam phrases like 'gluadminlovespie' or 'freegemzplz' while crossing our fingers.

The update should be trying to fix the broken endless mode for android players, many found it unstable only being able to play a few levels before freezing or crashing. The login fix was supposed to be yesterday's update (or was it wednesday?).

We have those promo code boxes in a several of our games. If we have a promo for something, we usually advertise it on our social channels. I'll let you know if anything comes up. It also makes refunds easier with one-time codes for users who have lost a bunch of stuff or something like that.