Options

Lucky? I have found 3 unbreakable and 2 dpss in one day.

ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
And within a span of only a few hours. I'm doing this all at work, since my job as a parking cashier permits me to do whatever I want when no cars are passing.

Only problem is 1 out of the 4 unbreakable I have has IIF, the rest only have health and def. Not much of a concern in pvp, though I would have liked mana reduction.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    And within a span of only a few hours. I'm doing this all at work, since my job as a parking cashier permits me to do whatever I want when no cars are passing.

Only problem is 1 out of the 4 unbreakable I have has IIF, the rest only have health and def. Not much of a concern in pvp, though I would have liked mana reduction.

Yes, that is lucky. Especially the DPSS.

There currently is no proof that IIF exists. Yes, ThaDoctor did do an IIF test, but after Glû nerfed drop rates, neither me nor my guildmates have seen a difference. So no IIF is not a big deal, unless that one gs is very important to you.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm taking my chances with low IIF; I'm barely scratching over 230 with my current gear.

Right now my main concerns are gold and demon prince hearts. Spent all my gold upgrading the 36 gold weapon and hearts have always been in low supply.
  • Options
    Another unbreakable, a L44 purple, and another soulshard.

And to conclude, I have found my first godly item (fortitude... meh) and yet another unbreakable.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I've been dropping shards like crazy in endless, often 2-3 per run.. Guess that'll stop now that I finally got nightfire after weeks of it being the only item I really needed
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Haha gratz nyjn but i still have more 44 weapons than u ;p
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Haha gratz nyjn but i still have more 44 weapons than u ;p

I only need one to beat you :p
  • Options
    1 ? :o i have 2 nightfire and 2 oni staff can u beat that :P
  • Options
    And after what i got today i can say u are not lucky at all xD
    1st battle in the day vs hellboy for quest got 1 dpss and another 2 battle vs hellboy got another dpss the 3rd one unbreak res chest , made my pvp games they weren't that awesome after that went to endless and got godly res chest and godly res bracers same run :P
  • Options
    rivetrivet Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm closer to full unbreakable gear with talisman as an exception.
    I only have 2 of the items with IIF.

Guess what, after upgrading my armor to 15/15, I just got the same gear but with an IIF. O well, what's done is done.

I could have maxed out my Chad if not for my st@pid mistake of selling my 2x dpss. haha!