Options

Warrior Block cancel

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    And how does the requirement to hit make this not an AOE attack? It covers a large circular section around the warrior. Yea, it may have a disadvantage but the warrior can MOVE. Can you imagine the mage lightning ball moving as she runs around!? Take a break, meditate...repeat every day "I can see the glass half full"...

You can move, sure. But by then the mage would have ice blinked and the monk would have dodged. Warriors move at a turtle pace while using WW.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    You can move, sure. But by then the mage would have ice blinked and the monk would have dodged. Warriors move at a turtle pace while using WW.

well it's not a skill you just start out the fight with, people use it after knocking the person down, stunning them, whatever. It's not meant to be used like dash. I've gotten stuck in WW after re-spawning since the character doesn't get knocked back during the skill (sorta "fair" since it works with mage's orb and monk's rage also). But I like to back off and keep the fair fight going.