Options

Best and Worst PvP players.

124Next

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    AxelCD1 wrote: »
    Knuck6wd, simply the worst pvp player i've faced, 12600 gs, one hit and just running around the whole fight???? Come on... Fight like a real warrior, what's the point on earning 8 or 10 AP per fight?

ugh I hate that! I'm trying to get the most AP possible and people go for freaking 0-0 games just to get the win....you only get a few more ap and a useless star. Make it a good 2-2 game or something and make good use of the arena ticket.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    iDevon - Monk - you are terrible hahaha. Great job running your way to a loss you stupid ****.

I quit as soon as I see this tool. All he does is run run run and dodge. You can have your lousy star - It's not worth wasting 3 minutes of my life.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Fcku - Warrior - laggy POS.
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Best player I've yet come across is kravdo. He/she was playing as a mage. I had the fortune of battling this player four times in a row. I won each of them 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 3-1.

What made this player stand out from the crowd was their repeated use of potions splitseconds before I'd Dash them to death. They'd be on the brink of death and hit the mana pot, presumably to laser or something and right at that second I'd go in for the kill. It just made me laugh because you've wasted like 8 potions over the course of 4 matches and you can't win even by pot spamming.

Note:- this player didn't hack/mod/quit mid match. I'd love to battle them again, great player.
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    R u on iOS or Androids? Coz mage on iOS is pretty pathetic now.
    Im on Android. My mage is now level 44. Im still giving Monks and especially Warriois nightmares after they fight me... ;-)
  • Options
    From now on all running warriors will be labeled as...
    Zena Warrior Princess/ Zena/Princess etc...

Manbest- Zena
    kostya198011-Zena

Watching a fully armored Zena Warrior Princess run around the ring in fear of a Mage, is like watching a Cheerleader chase after a NFL player wearing a Tutu.*

Glu should probably just give all the Warriors a Tiara, a pink leotard, a big fluffy pink tutu, a shinny magic fairy wand and pair of high heels... as the new Tier 9 gear.
  • Options
    Mojacko- Princess
  • Options
    LostChar - Warrior Princess.

I just loved the way his s exy thighs looked as he ran around in his very short skirt...