Options

EW3 forums seems so dead.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't forums used to have at least some people thanking Glu? These days everyone who does it gets flamed. It's like the only thing people can think about is hackers, unbalanced PvP, and just overall the Pay-to-Win game EW3 has become.

No offense. It's all I can think about too.

PvP tournaments-Pay to win

Offerings tournaments-Pay to win

Endless tournaments-pay to win

Fusion and Evo tournaments-not fun at all.

Can we bring back Jade Cyclops who drops gold lvl44s and have another boss kill tournament? Jesus.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    If i remember correctly gluadmin posted a threat about choosing between zombie, catwoman and cyclops to fight, but we never got any details about it.
    And Yeah pvp can be made better if they put their heads into it, but its stil playably good.
  • Options
    Gluadmin was asking which mob we would like to see in an endless tourney. Pay-to-Win.

Top 3 in PvP are not particularly skilled players. Well, they might be good, but only reason they're top is because they paid to win.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    If i remember correctly gluadmin posted a threat about choosing between zombie, catwoman and cyclops to fight, but we never got any details about it.

I'm gonna bet a dollar of Ultra's money that glu goes with a boss version of those **** jumpy ice spiders in 4th world.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    I'm going to bet they go with a huge, massive, insanely powerful boss that can one shot you. Only attack you can use is whirlwind. And ww will only do 1% health. Drop rate for weapon: Kill the boss 1000 times.

basically, 50-100 revives a match, 1000 matches. Wouldn't put it past Glu to do this
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I got top 100 in the pvp tournament, top 50 with endless guild, and top 500 with individual endless without paying a dime.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    In your defense though, Glu has been known to create only pay to win games. It's one thing to offer benefits for supporting the game, it's another to simply be greedy and demand money through everything.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I got top 100 in the pvp tournament, top 50 with endless guild, and top 500 with individual endless without paying a dime.

Try winning the tournament. You know, get the godly prize and stuff.

To win, yiu gotta spend more than what the gear is gonna be worth.

Then Glu's just gonna throw in a new set of gear that is only obtainable through paying money.

Anything below top 20 is almost worthless prizes. Seriously, the difference between prizes below godly item is abysmal. No wonder people stopped participating. No motivation.