Options

Optimal IIF?

OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
Was wondering if there was an optimal/target IIF % I should be aiming for? I have a lvl 33 monk with ~90% IIF and I am trying to farm normal Hellboy for a level 26 gold weapon.

I realize I may need to kill him hundreds of times to get this item to drop, I just want to know if this is a futile task until my IIF reaches a certain level.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.> PvP is terrible.
EW3 IGN: Τοοl
Guild: BlackPearll
Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Try getting to at least 100.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Buddy, as long as your IIF is greater or equal than to zero, you're good.

And hellboy might not drop it within couple hundred kills. Might be thousands, especially if they made it like Jade Cyclops. I usually farmed Leg Cyclops with green lvl 26 until he dropped a purple lvl 31, which is very common.

Good luck.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Oxalic wrote: »
    Was wondering if there was an optimal/target IIF % I should be aiming for? I have a lvl 33 monk with ~90% IIF and I am trying to farm normal Hellboy for a level 26 gold weapon.

I realize I may need to kill him hundreds of times to get this item to drop, I just want to know if this is a futile task until my IIF reaches a certain level.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.> PvP is terrible.

90 is good, higher is better. However, if you are trying for blood reagents in a map mission scale down iif to 60 or so. Otherwise the grey and green items get pushed to blue too often.

In towers IIF has minimal effect.