Options

Update about 20 minutes ago

ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
Anyone know what this update did? I think it was required for me..although someone else in my guild says it was optional.

Would like to know what it did.. maybe fixed the modding issues?

Any modders wanna let us know? Frostferz, piyarat, Toshiba, Gameneverdie, vietnamok? LOL

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Lol add grugg in your list fckng sht your boss grugg use unlimited skill..ahahaha and why you post taxicall pic? Is he cheat? I dont thnk so...
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Lol add grugg in your list fckng sht your boss grugg use unlimited skill..ahahaha and why you post taxicall pic? Is he cheat? I dont thnk so...

No, taxicall is not a cheat I played against him - he's super strong with his gear. I just SS his stuff to show it wasn't impossible to beat higher GS folks (with at the time) 11821 GS. Grugg, I've played him 3 times in last tourney and he did not display any kind of mod such as fast eruption casting, multiple orbs, or not using mana pots after constantly using skills. That is why he is not on my list. The others mentioned above, I have personally faced the no CDs and unlimited no mana pots needed to cast skill cheat. Anyhow...do you know what this update just did for the game?