Options

Bug: serious problems with PvP matching

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
I just spent five minutes watching the "finding match" dialog and found several problems.

1. it takes to long
2. There is no notification sound. If it's going to take so long we should get a sound when the Cancel button turns blue and another sound when the match is made. Think about it. How long do you expect us to stare at a screen waiting for a match to start.
3. BIG PROBLEM: When the matched finally did go thru MY EW3 HERO WAS NOT IN THE SELECTION.

You heard right. Screenshot is posted below. I play the character called rounin and neither of these guys is he. The match started and immediately ended.

4. I lost a star for a match I didn't even participate in
5. I lost an arena token for a match I wasn't matched in

2a97exd.png

This suggest a possible reason for a fourth bug.

6. Yesterday I started a match. Watched the 3, 2, 1 countdown go and started running around. I saw my opponent and started my wand attack but nothing happened. I could move and run but no attack. I was getting shot at but I couldn't do anything other than move. Eventually I got a dialog saying network error. Again I lost the match and a star. Could it be that I was in some other form of a mismatched fight?

Comments

• Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yeah I've experienced this as well.
    Btw have u updated the game. There's a soft update they've made I believe, or let's just hope it gets fixed soon.☺