Options

Coins, where to Farm?

ShangoShango Registered Users 15 Posts
Hi,

am playing a Monk and i just upped lvl 36 - 2600GS, and to buy the 2 new skills i need about 400.000 coins.

what i found the best is to Farm Hellboy (Normal), i need about a min to kill him and when i sell the items it give me 2-6 k coins... it will take me a while before that i can collect just the money i need to buy the new skills.

i tried endlless mode, and i do it from lvl 0 to lvl70 but for the coins/time i found Farming Hellboy is a faster way.

any tips?

Thanks in Advance

Shango

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Switch to Nian. You can kill him much faster and in the end, even if the selling price for what you get is lower you'll end up with more money. Also sell everything, don't look at the selling price.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I think stay with hellboy... you will get better gear from him to kill him quicker...

The only tip I would suggest is wear your highest IIF gear (if you have more than one set)

This game is (purposely) imbalanced so that you will always be short on gold and certain regs (so you feel like using gems)
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I'd say keep playing the regular storyline and don't worry about skills too much just yet.

Only reason IMO to keep farming HB is if you need stuff from him to advance. Otherwise, the quests in legendary mode are a good way to go.

Before upping your skills, think about which ones you actually use on a regular basis and which ones you could wait for a little longer