GLU Admin, please don't blame TapJoy

So I went on MyTapJoy yesterday and earned about 10 gems by downloading and running apps. They arrived while I was in the arena and I received an error message and did not get my gems. I figured there must have been an issue/conflict since I was in the arena. That was until this morning when I downloaded Giraffe Care and Solitare from MyTapJoy, played them, and received my 17 gems while playing EW3. This time I was not in the arena and got the same network error and no gems.

I'm sure GLU will blame TapJoy and tell me to contact them but they are doing their part. It's after the gems arrive to GLU's game that the error is occurring. My iPad is not jail broken and this used to work fine. So please help fix this GLU Admin. Thank you.

Comments

  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It's not Tapjoys fault.

    You have received the maximum number of gems that Glû allows you to get. So now you get a Data Error message every time you try and get free gems.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ParadoxMeParadoxMe Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's not Tapjoys fault.

    You have received the maximum number of gems that Glû allows you to get. So now you get a Data Error message every time you try and get free gems.

    Nah, if you reach your maximum, you won't have any survey anymore.

    @enriqueg

    I had the same problem, I had to play a game for which I get about 300 gems, but I didnt get!
    I just contacted the support from the survey website, proved it with a screen nd 24h later I got them.
    Try it, maybe it will help you too.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ParadoxMe wrote: »
    Nah, if you reach your maximum, you won't have any survey anymore.

    @enriqueg

    I had the same problem, I had to play a game for which I get about 300 gems, but I didnt get!
    I just contacted the support from the survey website, proved it with a screen nd 24h later I got them.
    Try it, maybe it will help you too.

    Nope. When you reach your max, it doesn't matter what you do, theres going to be no gems.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    ParadoxMe wrote: »
    Nah, if you reach your maximum, you won't have any survey anymore.

    @enriqueg

    I had the same problem, I had to play a game for which I get about 300 gems, but I didnt get!
    I just contacted the support from the survey website, proved it with a screen nd 24h later I got them.

    Try it, maybe it will help you too.

    Thanks for the response guys. No I'm hoping. GLU will actually weigh in.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Thanks for the response guys. No I'm hoping. GLU will actually weigh in.

    So from the forums we have no visibility into your account. You'll need to submit a Customer Care ticket and have them look into your account. At the very least, this creates a formal document of what you've experienced.

    Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.


    For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    So from the forums we have no visibility into your account. You'll need to submit a Customer Care ticket and have them look into your account. At the very least, this creates a formal document of what you've experienced.

    Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.


    For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

    Ok. Will do next time the. Issue occurs. Thanks.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    So I went on MyTapJoy yesterday and earned about 10 gems by downloading and running apps. They arrived while I was in the arena and I received an error message and did not get my gems. I figured there must have been an issue/conflict since I was in the arena. That was until this morning when I downloaded Giraffe Care and Solitare from MyTapJoy, played them, and received my 17 gems while playing EW3. This time I was not in the arena and got the same network error and no gems. I'm sure GLU will blame TapJoy and tell me to contact them but they are doing their part. It's after the gems arrive to GLU's game that the error is occurring. My iPad is not jail broken and this used to work fine. So please help fix this GLU Admin. Thank you.


    I'll save you some time. If its data error 362 you've reached the maximum amount of free gems. Nothin you do, even filing a ticket will help you now. Start spending $ if you want gems or start complaining until Glû "fixes" this(yeah right keep dreaming) So i hope you spent those 5000 gems wisely!
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ya even i am receiving 362 error nd dont get gems bt there is no way i have received 5000 gems total. This is insanely crazy
    - Hunter :p;)
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    warrior22 wrote: »
    Ya even i am receiving 362 error nd dont get gems bt there is no way i have received 5000 gems total. This is insanely crazy

    Well, you did.

    Either that or you're too good so Glu wants to halt your progress so you're forced to spend.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    I'll save you some time. If its data error 362 you've reached the maximum amount of free gems. Nothin you do, even filing a ticket will help you now. Start spending $ if you want gems or start complaining until Glû "fixes" this(yeah right keep dreaming) So i hope you spent those 5000 gems wisely!

    Wow. What a load of craap. I missed out on 69 gems this morning however I did get 3 last night so something else seems to be amiss. Also, the in game freebies do seem to work. I submitted a ticket to GLU support and expect a resopnose sometime shortly before XMas
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    My last ticket was replied on it after 3 weeks have fun waiting lol
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Wow. What a load of craap. I missed out on 69 gems this morning however I did get 3 last night so something else seems to be amiss. Also, the in game freebies do seem to work. I submitted a ticket to GLU support and expect a resopnose sometime shortly before XMas

    I have around 1000 gems in waiting for tapjoy.

    And I lost another 500 or so.

    I'm so ****ed at Glu for this ********. This is why they put the cap on, to force us to spend. Well, guess what Glu? I'm a good player, one that is better than most. And if you had made a quality game that made me happy, I would spend. But since you screwed it up, i'm not spending anything.

    That's my little voice. The big boys will more than make up for that with their tens of thousands of dollars.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have around 1000 gems in waiting for tapjoy.

    And I lost another 500 or so.

    I'm so ****ed at Glu for this ********. This is why they put the cap on, to force us to spend. Well, guess what Glu? I'm a good player, one that is better than most. And if you had made a quality game that made me happy, I would spend. But since you screwed it up, i'm not spending anything.

    That's my little voice. The big boys will more than make up for that with their tens of thousands of dollars.

    Ultra you were correct as usual. Here's what GLU had to say:

    "Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

    We apologize for the issue you've experienced. The error you are receiving means that you have received the maximum amount of free gems from Tapjoy. You will not be able to complete any other offers. We apologize for the disappointment this may cause.

    Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

    Oh, and I really enjoyed beating you PVP the other day :) made my day. Hope we get a rematch - Biffster
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, thank Floydd99 for giving me the info on this.

    As usual, Glû got really greedy. And for this reason, unless there's a tournament, I'm playing League tonight. At least Riot doesnt **** off the majority of their player base.

    And yeah, GG in that PvP battle.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
Sign In or Register to comment.