Options

A Necessary Rant

Stallion1113Stallion1113 Registered Users 9 Posts
Ok this game is awesome and all, but seriously what the heck?!

Why is it that when my connection is green for PVP servers that I'm always "losing connection" even though theres no connection problems? Why am I matched with the SAME MAGE PLAYER over and over 4 times in a row when they are ridiculously OP'ed as it is? And how is it I'm able to pull off a 202 combo without a single dent of damage being inflicted yet they can still counter and hit me? FIX THE LAG!!!!

As far as the Ivar Caverns...I'm 3700 GS and can't beat the first level even with Ice resistant runes and fire attack runes. Somehow still getting hit for 692 damage multiple times for ONE SWIPE of the Spider Queens Claws...Seriously?! It takes out a 1/5 of my HP per swipe! How anyone with 2200 GS beats frostbite cave deserves a medal or is a hacker. Oh and even though I have a fully evolved blue lv 31 weapon I only do 172 damage per hit to the queen and in PVP even though my overall attack is at 972....doesn't make any sense but ok..

This game is amazing for the gameplay but is so unbalanced and stupid in crucial areas. It's ridiculous and is going to drive causal gamers away and make EW3 die out.