Options

Guild OYO is recruiting

JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
If you have 9-10k total GS with approx 7k on one character, send me a PM or reply here.

We'd like you to be active in tournaments as we typically finish top 25. If your GS is lower than the above but you are highly active then you are also welcome.

We don't ask that you p2w.

OYO

Comments

• Options
    OleleleOlelele Registered Users 7 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »
    If you have 9-10k total GS with approx 7k on one character, send me a PM or reply here.

We'd like you to be active in tournaments as we typically finish top 25. If your GS is lower than the above but you are highly active then you are also welcome.

OYO

I would like to join!
  • Options
    Jake1204 has sent you a friend request in-game :)
  • Options
    mmcucalammcucala Registered Users 4 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »

OYO

Eiii I would like to join. My monk has 11K GS and 2K my mage. My warrior is not evolved. My user is thonkrom.
    Thanxs!
  • Options
    mmcucala wrote: »
    Eiii I would like to join. My monk has 11K GS and 2K my mage. My warrior is not evolved. My user is thonkrom.
    Thanxs!

I tried to invite but it said 'error 507: couldn't find a player with this name' :(
  • Options
    Zoltain111Zoltain111 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'd love to join. My GS is 4272 but am HIGHLY active.
  • Options
    OleleleOlelele Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't think I've received an invite yet. Must have missed it? Could you please resend?