Options

admin pls answer,., warrior overpowered dash, bug or buff?

I dont know if this has been opened up already, but a 5 second cooldown skill that can 1 hit an enemy on pvp is way too unbalanced... feels like a nuke reloading every 5 seconds.., While a mage's flame torrent is virtually useless on pvp and a monks vajra rarely gets 1 hit ko unless orbs are full ... i just want to know if the buff on dash is intentional or not ..,

Comments

• Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    wow, no answer... ok
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    wow, no answer... ok
    Do you feel the love?

On topic, I still get regularly owned by mages and occasionally by a cowardly hit-you-once-and-run-run-run monk. Until glu decides to fix the cheater problem, I can't really say if one is overpowered compared to another. My knee **** is mages are, but sooo many of my mage fights are of the lagged type where I hit them dead on with many many sword strikes doing little to no damage. A fair fight should have resulted in denting their HP.

My goal in PVP at the moment is to just gain 2500 ap for the gem reward. Rank means nothing, I'm usually pinned to 9-1 with all the goofy fights I end up in (laggers or outright modders).

Edit: Seriously? j.erk is censored? What about idiot, moron, dumbass, silly goose or meany?
    Edit2: lol
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Ow, this is on iOS, i believe android wasnt affected so much by the so called balancing. mages in iOS are a shame,that i decided to shelf her in favor of my monk...