Options

Put the ****ing pvp balance back the way it was!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Okay let's give parry a 4 second cd nerf warriors dash oh and shut up ;)

I would explain stuff, but I'm sick of seeing runner monk noobs talking smack. So shut up and GTFO, loser.

Seriously. I go to a public school and some of the kids there play this game. They arent on forums, but let me say this, they think youre an idiot.

And these are people that think that being in Algebra in eight grade is highly advanced......
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    I would explain stuff, but I'm sick of seeing runner monk noobs talking smack. So shut up and GTFO, loser.

Seriously. I go to a public school and some of the kids there play this game. They arent on forums, but let me say this, they think youre an idiot.

And these are people that think that being in Algebra in eight grade is highly advanced......

Until warriors have a cd on parry so they don't spam it and dash is nerfed so they can't one hit......monks will run seeing as we can't get close without warrior swatting is so my good sir sthu...good day
  • Options
    Until warriors have a cd on parry so they don't spam it and dash is nerfed so they can't one hit......monks will run seeing as we can't get close without warrior swatting is so my good sir sthu...good day

We got a running monk noob here.

I have plenty of friends that are monks and they absolutely kill warriors with them. I've seen your mage, youre a pay to winner with 4 pieces of ancestral gear. So you have no skill, and no patience. GTFO noob.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    We got a running monk noob here.

I have plenty of friends that are monks and they absolutely kill warriors with them. I've seen your mage, youre a pay to winner with 4 pieces of ancestral gear. So you have no skill, and no patience. GTFO noob.

1. If I was pay to play id have better runes on my monk and warrior
    2. I have 2 parts
    3. **** yourself?
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    I think some people just like to complain. I would just enjoy the game the way it is, if you don't like it don't play. Some heated rant posts here do little to alter glu's money-making schemes.
  • Options
    Skyride wrote: »
    I think some people just like to complain. I would just enjoy the game the way it is, if you don't like it don't play. Some heated rant posts here do little to alter glu's money-making schemes.

The only real issue is lag. Everything is fine otherwise IMO.

People who complain are usually players that have no skill.

And besides, people are greedy. Give them one thing and they'll get ****ed at another thing.

PvP isn't meant to gain rank anyways, unless you're a pay to winner. Just get 2500 and get 150 gems.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Now there are some words of wisdom!!! I play for the experience and AP!!!
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Oh yes thats right if they removed the invulnerability of monk during rage of vajra it would be fair as both mage and warriors are vulnerable to attacks during theirs.

I'm feel they already nerfed the monks speed (for android). I guess to stop people from running, but jeez, taking away one of the best attributes lol. Also isn't the monk supposed to be half demon or something? I think the main idea of rage vaj'ra is that the monk is moving too fast to get hit, you cant even see him "unleash a flurry of attacks, hitting enemies up to 22 times".
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    I'm feel they already nerfed the monks speed (for android). I guess to stop people from running, but jeez, taking away one of the best attributes lol. Also isn't the monk supposed to be half demon or something? I think the main idea of rage vaj'ra is that the monk is moving too fast to get hit, you cant even see him "unleash a flurry of attacks, hitting enemies up to 22 times".

Well, the warrior is supposed to be a hero, so maybe he deserved to beat everyone else in a 1 on 1 matchup.

According to your logic, warrior needs a major buff.
  • Options
    Well, the warrior is supposed to be a hero, so maybe he deserved to beat everyone else in a 1 on 1 matchup.

According to your logic, warrior needs a major buff.

The warrior has gotten a major buff lol. This hero factor has to be why warrior has both high offense and high defense as well as the parry counter attack. As the hero of the game and w/e i guess it all makes sense lol
  • Options
    ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    The only real issue is lag. Everything is fine otherwise IMO.

People who complain are usually players that have no skill.

And besides, people are greedy. Give them one thing and they'll get ****ed at another thing.

PvP isn't meant to gain rank anyways, unless you're a pay to winner. Just get 2500 and get 150 gems.

agreed on everything most especially the gem;-) that is everytime usually my main goal. Get the 150gems and thats all for the week.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    According to your logic revit since a mage is a spell caster her skills should have almost no cooldown on skills and have an infinite mana , so obviously your logic makes no sense
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    Just get 2500 and get 150 gems.

You only get 75 gems total for 2500 now! All I was using the PVP for was a gem farm.
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    According to your logic revit since a mage is a spell caster her skills should have almost no cooldown on skills and have an infinite mana , so obviously your logic makes no sense

Lol what?? In most cases (games,books,lore), spell casting takes time. so, sure maybe no cooldown, but the casting (preperation) time would be long. And no mana? Sure, but you would need spell materials and components. Don't give me some bs like that and say my logic makes no sense.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Zabulon wrote: »
    You only get 75 gems total for 2500 now! All I was using the PVP for was a gem farm.

You get 2500 Ap in 3 days? Then you must be really good.
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »

An arena season used to be six day's, and I am pretty sure the gem rewards were lower down.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Check again. The gem you get from rewards got lowered but the Ap needed not.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Spell materials ? It is a spell not a potion and according to your logic what i said must be done to mage
    Edit 1: and i dunno if u watched any of harry potter films but casting spells takes no time for sure
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I got it in little less with 0 tickets bought, it wasn't that hard. If you win with 3 kills (not run around like an idio.. i mean monk) then it's fast.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED