Options

Fix PVP - Monk/Hit Registration/Lag

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
It's already extremely annoying dealing with monks that only engage you 10 seconds out of the entire match. It gets taken to a whole new level when they have a 5 second lag, bounce unpredictably around the arena and when NONE of your hits get registered. I have a 30 hit combo yet have dealt 0 damage. Fix this. It is unplayable.

Comments

• Options
    RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    The only thing you can hope for is that the monks have to face other monks and the pvp experience makes them want to cut themselves.

Dont expect monks to get any more than a minor slap on the wrist if they do ever get balanced. Learn to get along as is and rant on forums like I do.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    The only thing you can hope for is that the monks have to face other monks and the pvp experience makes them want to cut themselves.

Dont expect monks to get any more than a minor slap on the wrist if they do ever get balanced. Learn to get along as is and rant on forums like I do.

Monk vs Monk is quite fun – Monk vs Mage (who constantly hides behind orb) not so much.
  • Options
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    It gets taken to a whole new level when they have a 5 second lag, bounce unpredictably around the arena and when NONE of your hits get registered. I have a 30 hit combo yet have dealt 0 damage. Fix this. It is unplayable.

This is an issue with lag and ALL classes.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lol at least a laggy monk is a lot harder to get hit by than a laggy mage or warrior... monk's range is so small that i imagine lag doesn't really help much unless running away (which is why I see very few lag monks in the higher ranks).
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    lol at least a laggy monk is a lot harder to get hit by than a laggy mage or warrior... monk's range is so small that i imagine lag doesn't really help much unless running away (which is why I see very few lag monks in the higher ranks).

Yeah, good point - they are all freakin' laggy mages lol