Options

"Accessing Network" issue

SlayriskSlayrisk Registered Users 14 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out if anyone else is facing this issue as well..

I usually have 3-4 bars on my wi-fi connection, but for the past couple of days, even even if I sat next to the box, with maximum connectivity, the game kept displaying the Accessing Network message in the middle of the screen.. Usually towards the end of an endless run, when the countdown timer was running down.

It's just painful to struggle through waves 110-130, just to end up without collecting the loot that was dropped in the last wave, which makes me miss at least 1-2 Godly/Purple items.

My ping's about 61 in the arena, and I don't know if it's really all that bad. The arena usually runs pretty smooth for me, but I've had lag and latency in the arena last night as well.

Am I the only one who's got this pain in the ***?
Keep calm and farm on.

Comments

• Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I submit a ticket to glu about my character why my character lv 50, 27,21 changed to all level 1. They said they will fix it but when i logged to my eternity warrior 3 acc my character are level 1 still please Glu I really need my character back username in ew3 is Sasuke1000. I paid 50 dollars for this game so i need my account back because I like playing this game. Please Glu I need a reply of the ticket and I need my character back, my warrior was level 50 with 11971 gs my mage was level 27 with 1524 gs My monk was level 21 with 630 gs please glu can you reply to my ticket submittion I really need my acc back.
  • Options
    MigzMigz Registered Users 7 Posts
    And i saw my friend cook a fish while i asked for ribeye..does anyone experienced this??i already told his mom about it.
  • Options
    Hi glu bring my acc back please I need my acc back my warrior was level 50 with 11971 gs, my mage was level 27 with 1524 gs, My monk is lv 21 with 630 gs and they all turned to level 1. I submit a ticket to glu please reply i need my acc back. My username was Sasuke1000. Now my username is Aomine lv 4 for warrior lv 1 for mage lv 1 for monk, i am waiting for my acc Sasuke1000 to get back, please i need my acc back.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We don't have any control over your account in the forums.

If you've already submitted a ticket, then you'll need to wait until Customer Service gets back to you.
  • Options
    ZabulonZabulon Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am on superfast conn and all I get on EW3 is accessing network, the game is un-playable pretty much.

All other online games work fine.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    just in case you wanna read my previous thread on this, here is a link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104629-quot-Accessing-Network-quot-problem
  • Options
    Hi glu costumer service said they will notify me when the the team transfer my old acc to the new acc, they are taking along time to respond and notify me. I spend $50 on eternity warriors 3, my warrior was lv50 with 11971 gs my mage was lv27 with 1524 gs my monk was lv21 with 630 gs and they said they will transfer it to my new acc, but they said they will notify me, but it will take along time, please i need my character back and i like playing eternity warriors 3.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Fck it stop spamming in every fckin post u see , u will get your fckin acc when they give it back to u so stop the fckin SPAM
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Fck it stop spamming in every fckin post u see , u will get your fckin acc when they give it back to u so stop the fckin SPAM

+1! Sasuke1000 nobody on forums can help you with the problem so if you submitted a ticket all you can do it wait. Glu customer service DOES NOT READ THE FORUMS
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »

Lol, IKR. It's annoying.

I spam forums but at least my comments are phrased differently.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.