Options

GLU Admins you need to answer this. Pt.2

WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
Ok I received the answer from the ticket for this question:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?105273-Legal-player-suspended-is-this-a-joke

I remember, if you believe it or not, that this happened after a normal pvp match with no apparent reason, I'm alwais logged with g+ account, so hacking is impossible.

Here is the answer:

Response Via Email (K*****) 06/11/2014 03:12 PM
Hello Salvatore,

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service.

Our Terms Of Service may be reviewed here:

http://www.glu.com/terms

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care

Customer By Email (***********) 06/09/2014 11:56 PM
Ok, I logged in the game today, I start a pvp match, at the end of it the game close and when I open again I get this screenshot : http://i60.tinypic.com/10zxvdh.pngI got this for no apparent reason, I alwais log on g+ so its safe to say I'm 100% legal, and this is also a damage for the personality of the character since I dont like my teammates to think I'm an hacker since I'm not.I hope you can explain why I got this, thanks.Device is galaxy s2@android

Question Reference #140609-000392
Game: Eternity Warriors 3
Date Created: 06/09/2014 11:56 PM
Last Updated: 06/11/2014 03:12 PM
Platform: Android
Phone/Tablet: Samsung Galaxy S II
Android email address:
OS version:

So here's what that mean:
Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service.

1) This is an automated response, wich not differentiate if you used cheats, hacks or exploits
2) They are not specific in the explaining
3) They did neither checked fully the answer since the bann is 24 hours and they talk about "banned from further play"

So yhea I was right, submitting a tickt is just a waste of time, whats the point in getting an automated response wich not clarify anything you asked?
In the end this is what happen in almost every online game: you play long enough to be a very good player just to end with people (and in this case admins) thinking your a cheater.
Thanks to all.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Some stuff.

Please explain to someone who doesn´t know, how does you using g+ make you 100% legal?

Whats the status now since it was way over 24h ago you got that message on your first thread, can you log in now or are you still banned?
    In the end this is what happen in almost every online game

This kind of make me lol since it´s funny it keeps happening to you on all online games since it sure doesn´t happen to me or every other average player out there. You do know that those "helpful" add-ons you download and install that keeps giving you infinite ammo, infinite in game gold god mode, fly mode or whatever they give you are not a part of the game right? :D
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Google+ prevents any use of mods.

I've seen players discuss this. If Glû had people log into their google plus account everytime they logged onto the game, the hacking issue would be resolved.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Google+ prevents any use of mods.

I've seen players discuss this. If Glû had people log into their google plus account everytime they logged onto the game, the hacking issue would be resolved.

I answer to you because you seem one of the few who really knows something in this forum, not like that assumptive Sirsomething guy up there.
    And I'm 100% sure you also know what means to be called "hacker" when you are too good in an online game.
    By the way lets see what admins have to say about this thread, lets only hope they dont answer like that brainless guy who commented up there.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I answer to you because you seem one of the few who really knows something in this forum, not like that assumptive Sirsomething guy up there.
    And I'm 100% sure you also know what means to be called "hacker" when you are too good in an online game.
    By the way lets see what admins have to say about this thread, lets only hope they dont answer like that brainless guy who commented up there.

Haha, well the helpful add-ons part where a joke but I guess you are the brainless one since you couldn´t figure that out by yourself. But since you act the way you do I´m now convinced that Glu knew what they where doing banning you a$$. Gl with that ban.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

I'm flattered, lol. First time someone has told me that I know more than SirDigital.

I actually know nothing about Android. I was chatting with some of them on Line, and they were talking about the Google+ thing, so that's how I knew.

Anyway, GL with the ban.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Haha, well the helpful add-ons part where a joke but I guess you are the brainless one since you couldn´t figure that out by yourself. But since you act the way you do I´m now convinced that Glu knew what they where doing banning you a$$. Gl with that ban.

Well, I addressed you as brainless since you referred to me as one of those lame kids who use cheats, or addons as you call them, and before the joke you assumed that this happen alwais to me, wich I didnt say, if you read better i said that when you became too good in an online game, the "noobs" start calling you cheater.
    Plus I "got mad" at you because since I see you post a lot in this forum, I tought you could discern a real cheater who ask to have a character back (often they use very poor english and bad manners) and a well educated person who use fluen english that is asking for more details about what happened to him (as you see I never cried about getting the character back) that said, I forgive you and I'm sorry for getting nervous too :)
    By the way, the bad thing is that here in ew3 the admins banned me for no apparent reason, or maybe because I have over 12,7 k gs and I never spent a buck...
    To answer your question now that the things are calmed down, yes I only got a 24 hour bann so I'm playing again now.
    To add something more on this joke I also add another answer I got in the ticket:

Hello ******,

Logging into Google+ is not related to cheating. Your account shows very clear cheating. Please play fairly or you risk losing access to the game entirely.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

After this answer I asked to tell me in wich way it was clear I cheated, why I didnt got a permanent bann then? And why, they didnt think about a possible bug?
    Finally I think all the story that happened to me is a friggin joke, the joke would be the best if I will get a permanent bann for no reason.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Please remember that name calling is against the forum rules and may get you suspended or banned from the forums.

There is no need to attack other players because you don't like their comment. Please use constructive criticism or we will start locking these threads and applying strict policy according to our terms of use.

We also do not call anyone "hacker". If you read the response again, the message mentioned "the use of cheats/hacks and or exploits". So the inquiry about why this happened has been answered and there is no further need to discuss this topic.

Please do not use any outside tools when playing the game and this issue will be avoided.

Thank you all for your input.
This discussion has been closed.