Options

ATTN: gluadmin

draindrain Registered Users 12 Posts
Kindle players are unable to access the game EW3. Today makes 6 days we have been unable to do so. I know several players have tickets in, and have also been informed by Amazon that many players have contacted them. When can we expect a resolution? Why have there been no announcements regarding this issue? Can we get an estimated recovery time or at least some information as to why we are unable to access our game? At the very least, you can acknowledge that you know there is a problem. We haven't even gotten that much.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    For god's sake, continuing to make new threads will not get you anywhere except a ban.

Glu will fix this issue when they feel like updating Kindle, and they've never felt like it before.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    psychwardpsychward Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well we are hoping if we can get our point across maybe they will respond.!!
  • Options
    draindrain Registered Users 12 Posts
    Firstly, no one asked you...that is why it says attn: gluadmin, not attn: ultrasceptile. Second, I have given them no reason to ban me. I asked questions in a format that would show I was speaking directly to them, not other players. Thanks.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The moderators here are just that: Forum moderators. Although we can pass your concerns along to the developers, we do not have any official news or information about future updates or content. If ever such information becomes available, either I or another moderator will post about it here.

Until then, there's no need to keep bringing up the same topic. This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.