Options

I'm glad there's a new tier, moloch, when does the update come?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Look guys , i am not defending glu here , cuz i hate it as much as u do , just wait till the update come maybe that one was a test or something and maybe it is not as bad as we think , but if it is let's rage as hell an maybe that will force them to change it , the same they did with the first 3 kingdoms when the runes came out , people complained and they removed the usage of runes there and all u need are the gears so just wait after this if it is bad as we think , we all do rage posts and ultra will continue bashing glu in the face
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    So, no info on this end either, that was a long scroll down. Keep the posts short guys. Nobody wants to read those gibberish 2k words comments
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    So, no info on this end either, that was a long scroll down. Keep the posts short guys. Nobody wants to read those gibberish 2k words comments

Yeah well Ultra and his few followers tends to just ruin every single thread in this forum with their negative childish baloney. Can´t just let this guy who is acctually looking forwards to some new content just have his happy thread. No point in discussion the topic either now I guess after all this bs racist comments in here...
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah well Ultra and his few followers tends to just ruin every single thread in this forum with their negative childish baloney. Can´t just let this guy who is acctually looking forwards to some new content just have his happy thread. No point in discussion the topic either now I guess after all this bs racist comments in here...

+1 on this post
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well soem say the challenge is nice on spider queen but I still think she is op since seh cant be stunned or anything, the mage freeze kind of works but even with an 11k + character it is hard as hell to beat her when it is suggested 7500 gs. I Hope the update will be good but I am not holding my breath based on what we have heard so far. I still find enjoyment in the game but dont plan on staying too long if this update does not come up to par.

and leave the childish comments for your own posts for the love of god....I am tired of overly opinionated comments unrelated to the topic I am looking at.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The only reason i ruined it was because the odds of Glû making the game any better is the same as me growing up to become the next Michael Jordan. If i made a thread about how i was gonna revolutionize basketball, everyone would come in and laugh.

Same here....

The racist shît was a bit too much on my part though. That i will admit.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.. Wow lmao
    Jewelz
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.. Wow lmao

There isn't much visible admin traffic over the weekend. Give it until monday when gluadmin or someone is browsing about...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Why do good threads always turn into rants??? Can we get back on topic plz???

Thanks
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Look guys , i am not defending glu here , cuz i hate it as much as u do , just wait till the update come maybe that one was a test or something and maybe it is not as bad as we think , but if it is let's rage as hell an maybe that will force them to change it , the same they did with the first 3 kingdoms when the runes came out , people complained and they removed the usage of runes there and all u need are the gears so just wait after this if it is bad as we think , we all do rage posts and ultra will continue bashing glu in the face

It did. It came out in China and trust me, over half the player base would quit if that exact same update came to us.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    It did. It came out in China and trust me, over half the player base would quit if that exact same update came to us.

Dunno about the rest but as long as you are one of them I´m happy :)
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts

HAHA +1 forum trolling is all the same no matter which post.
  • Options

I was mainly talking about the people that have actual budgets and cannot and would not pay thousands on this game.