Options

Tickets

WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
So I had the pleasure of submitting two tickets to glu for the 24 hours bann I got for no friggin reason, all I got from it is some automated response from a couple (different) brainless bots (?) both of them could not answer my questions regarding specific details on why I got a 24 hours bann, I also warned them that maybe it was a bug and it was their interest in checking it.
All I got is some random answers like "You used hack, dont do next time or bann is permanent, have a nice day" mixed in various formats.
Any of you experienced submitting a ticket to glu? What was your feedback?
I'm curious to see if someone got satisfied from the answer he received, but I already know the answer.

Ps: Dont post idiotic comments like "remove the hack" or cr4p bullshet like that thanks

PPs: Lets see how quick the communist regime will close this thread

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I remember I emailed Glu once. I got an answer 2 days later with some random guy saying "We developers care very much about you. Have a nice day. We will take your feedback and try to utilize it as much as possible."

This email I sent was about horrific drop rates, BTW. It was back when I was a noob.

The emails I sent back to them were a bit inappropriate to post on forums. Like it was BAD.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    When I wrote in complaining about not receiving free gems, I was honestly shocked a real person wrote me back.
  • Options
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    When I wrote in complaining about not receiving free gems, I was honestly shocked a real person wrote me back.

Yhea, a person who copy and paste "We cannot help you at this moment, best regards"...basically a bot.
  • Options
    I remember I emailed Glu once. I got an answer 2 days later with some random guy saying "We developers care very much about you. Have a nice day. We will take your feedback and try to utilize it as much as possible."

This email I sent was about horrific drop rates, BTW. It was back when I was a noob.

The emails I sent back to them were a bit inappropriate to post on forums. Like it was BAD.

You can insult them with no problem, they are bots, no feelings.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    You can insult them with no problem, they are bots, no feelings.

Exactly. So i let it all out, lol.

Glû corporation is as senseless with no compassion as the bots that answer all your tickets.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Exactly. So i let it all out, lol.

Glû corporation is as senseless with no compassion as the bots that answer all your tickets.

I like your way of thinking...one of the fews who write in this forum lol
  • Options
    Philly215Philly215 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Glu just ban me for no reason. They claimed that I hack. Email glu customer care and I got shiity respond. I'm a legit player and still get ban. If I cheat why did I spend over $200 for gems. Glu have no brains.