Options

Question to glu admins and moderators

DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
There has been a lot of threads about the new update, but you havent confirmed or denied any of it and i'm growing a little impatient even though i have read bad news from the glu-Chinese forum i still want to try it. Is it possible you can give a possibility when it will come or what it will contain?
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Whenever we have information to share, we offer it. If you haven't heard anything from us, it's because we don't know enough to say anything.

Remember, we're just moderators here, not developers.
  • Options
    Whenever we have information to share, we offer it. If you haven't heard anything from us, it's because we don't know enough to say anything.

Remember, we're just moderators here, not developers.
    I know what you guys are and i'm not complaining about anything, but isnt possible you can ask the developers about it ? :)
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    We can certainly ask, but that doesn't guarantee that we'll have anything new to tell you!

As soon as any of us know something, though, we'll make sure that you folks hear about it.
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    Servers are down/maintance for me(EU).Update maybe?
  • Options
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    Servers are down/maintance for me(EU).Update maybe?
    I am on ios ipad and there is no update right now :)
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Im on Android in San Francisco. Its 330pm right now and the server went down about 30-45 mins ago for maintenance....

Crossing my fingers...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So, we have two options.

1. Hell rains down from the sky.

2. Heaven on Earth.

Well, who wants to gamble?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    By the way, since you didnt inform the android users about the new update i take it you didnt know anything about it, it seems the developers doesnt seem to care about you admins...
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    If I knew about this update, I wouldn't have told you either. i.e. 'Yeah, that China business? It's coming your way as is!'
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    jogi1982jogi1982 Registered Users 3 Posts
    hallo Glu Team

ist es nicht möglich mal die Bugs zu fixen jedes mal der gleiche mist abstürzen bei verschmelzung und verkaufen der inventar sachen.es ein geiles spiel aber durch das dauer abstürtzen macht es einfach kein spass mehr.

Handy:Samsung Galaxy S4 with android Kitkat