Options

Last Update Decrease Drop Rate

eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
I am so ****ed off since the drop rate went down, before after 5 kills for Ivar Mountain Hell boy I will get Gold items or soulshard but now its so f difficult.

Hope they can fixed this.

Comments

• Options
    Dante111Dante111 Registered Users 5 Posts
    a shard every 5 kills, really? Drops have never been that good
  • Options
    EternityWarriorsEternityWarriors Registered Users 19 Posts
    I haven't seen any change in the drops. Seems as bad as it always was. You may have just been getting lucky before, I never got those drops every 5 kills, not at all.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Actually now you can get unbreakable ring (at least Vulture). So hurry up if you need it before Glu takes it out of the drop list.
    And a downside: now you can get marvelous gears (probably transcendent too) not only marvelous jewelry.
    L.e.: in 40 kills I got 2 unbreakable (vulture ring and resolve chest) and 1 dpss, so it's pretty much the same as before.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    eviljit22 wrote: »
    I am so ****ed off since the drop rate went down, before after 5 kills for Ivar Mountain Hell boy I will get Gold items or soulshard but now its so f difficult.

I haven't noticed a big change in LHB but I think endless drops have gone down. Unbreakable all the way up to 125. I mean you can still get a rare godly at 114 but the frequency of greens is up and purple or gold is down. For all my farming I've only see a single blue of the new level 50 gear. Some in my guild have landed purple 50 gear but they tell me it's not worth upgrading. Golds seem out of reach for non-hackers.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Actually now you can get unbreakable ring (at least Vulture). So hurry up if you need it before Glu takes it out of the drop list.
    And a downside: now you can get marvelous gears (probably transcendent too) not only marvelous jewelry.
    L.e.: in 40 kills I got 2 unbreakable (vulture ring and resolve chest) and 1 dpss, so it's pretty much the same as before.

That is by design, there is no current plan to remove it from the drop list.
  • Options
    eviljit22 wrote: »

Drop tables have changed, but drop rate (i.e. Percentage of white/green/blue/purple/gold) gear has not. In most cases this should mean players will be able to get slightly better gear in any given level than they had previously.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Ik this is off topic but moloch any idea if we will have the new update on ios and when ?
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Ik this is off topic but moloch any idea if we will have the new update on ios and when ?

Yes, and when it's done.
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »

it is done according to gluchina. they have sent the update to App Store i guess, just waiting for App Store to refresh which should be later today.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Thx for the info
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Loot table has changed just looted unbreakable chest plate from Nian.