Options

If You're Unable to Connect

Some of our users have mentioned that EW3 will launch, get to the loading screen, and then freeze up. The developers have been looking into this issue, and found a workaround for it.

First, close the application.

Next, open your device's Settings, and navigate to the Applications menu.

Select EW3, tap "Force Stop," and then "Clear Data."

Finally, make sure that you have an active and stable Internet connection, and relaunch the game. (It may be a good idea to wait until you're on a WiFi network for this part. Unstable connections can cause data corruption, and we don't want you to lose your progress.)

If all goes well, that should fix your issue.

Comments

• Options
    PariPari Registered Users 7 Posts
    Doesn't work for iPhone 4's are you gonna fix that any time soon????
  • Options
    Bigbro161Bigbro161 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Some of our users have mentioned that EW3 will launch, get to the loading screen, and then freeze up. The developers have been looking into this issue, and found a workaround for it.

First, close the application.

Next, open your device's Settings, and navigate to the Applications menu.

Select EW3, tap "Force Stop," and then "Clear Data."

Finally, make sure that you have an active and stable Internet connection, and relaunch the game. (It may be a good idea to wait until you're on a WiFi network for this part. Unstable connections can cause data corruption, and we don't want you to lose your progress.)

If all goes well, that should fix your issue.
    The developers have been notified of the issue. It should be fixed soon.

Can u help me ? I don't know what's wrong, but I'm furious about it! it lasts for 7 hours ! I'm losing precious time and can not participate in the arena season! My guild needs my arena points imagejpg2_zps57a5eaab.jpg
    imagejpg1_zpsd99a8692.jpg
  • Options
    nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    so what about the network error today????
  • Options
    Bigbro161Bigbro161 Registered Users 14 Posts
    nate03 wrote: »
    so what about the network error today????

I don't know( , but I'm furious about it! This is s**t lasts for 7 hours
  • Options
    upsenianupsenian Registered Users 3 Posts
    Pls..tix it when the update comes i cant git in game im freeze.:(
  • Options
    I mean fix it pls....
  • Options
    Im using my dous 2 samsung when the last update come ive been freezing i cant play it anymore pls fix it..:( i cant log in the game ..
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Registered Users 25 Posts
    I think alot of samsung device cannot update this game anymore.. hope they fix this with a simple update..
  • Options
    wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm having the network error too. Im right next to my wifi. One meter away from it. So I know it's not a connection issue.
    I clicked force stop but DID NOT click clear data. I didn't want to loose my data. I loose my characters right?
    What's wierd is out of the 20 times I tried, twice it went from the loading page to the character page where you see yoru character and the play button. But I still wasn't able to get past that screen either.

What hapepns if I clear myd ata? The game signs me in to my g+ account. Does this mean my data won't be lost because it's saved online?

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: finally was able to get past the character screen. Now im in town unable to move because the network error still persists! and i dont see anyone except the game characters or as someone of u know them as npc
    Also, when I thought it was my phone's fault, I tried youtube and it worked. I watched several clips without any pauses

NEW EDIT: works. started playing again over an hour ago. First the map was empty. Only the characters of the game. But no players. But when I exited the game and went back in, all was normal. By teh way, during my many attempts to access teh game, i got an UNKONW ERROR 1. anyone know what that error refers to?

Thanx
  • Options
    maurorfloresmaurorflores Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am at Brazil using Galaxy 2 duos and I got the same problem, I already full steps the clean game data but it still says "Network Error" Is the server full? Why we cant chose the channel to play? Is any suport to brazilians players? I have reinstaled the game 2x times and now that i got lv39 it says "Erro de rede" ^,...,^