Options

PvP Monk Balancing

HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
hello Everyone. My fellow warriors, I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts on the monk to make him less O.P? I find that a)he moves fast enough that he already has an advantage and can be very difficult to catch
b) after running for a few seconds you can do a jump/leap attack that uses no mana :/

My Suggestion is that the cool down is slightly increased and compensate with an auto-roll skill balancing.. this way the monk simply doesn't have to run away...jump kick me for 11k or so (depending on runes) then roll away. Do those 2 things, along with an occasional stun. Followed by fists of fury for the finisher. Oh yea and by the way by the time you close the distance, the monks ready to roll again with his epic 1.5 second cooldown. Lol.(3.5 seconds with say the same chance to auto roll as a warrior has to auto parry?)

I beleive that the mage is fine she's got a 2.5 cool down on eruption. A ranged move :) well I guess all her moves are ranged including her normal atk. Just wanted to emphasize the cool down