Options

Choose opponent in PvP

Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
So how about a way to choose an opponent in pvp? That way we could actually battle our friends like was stated in a previous post about pvp? I realize in the "on season" this format may not work, but surely in the "off season" it wouldnt hurt to be able to dial up a friend and battle one another. It gets old fighting a bunch of randoms who all do the same thing over and over. Thoughts anyone......?

Comments

• Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Will be nice! Subscribe to that!
    Sametime....I like surprises & it happened to me, to meet a friend between those.... & was ...more than just call him & choose character for fight.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Be fun to be able to battle buddies during "off season".. Thumbs up ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    Be fun to be able to battle buddies during "off season".. Thumbs up ;)

Yepp, off season I´m all up for this idea if it´s possible.

While we are talking PvP suggestions, I would really like to see AP on the Guild list next to VP. Should be easy enough for you guys to implement and everyone would really appreciate that implementation. Oh and maybe also show Guild tag next to nickname at start of a PvP match?
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    During off season yes. During regular season would be unfair. Then you only fight who you want. Never have to fight that guy that beats you every match. Great for you. Sucks for that guy that can never get match because they are actually good enough to win.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    So how about a way to choose an opponent in pvp? That way we could actually battle our friends like was stated in a previous post about pvp? I realize in the "on season" this format may not work, but surely in the "off season" it wouldnt hurt to be able to dial up a friend and battle one another. It gets old fighting a bunch of randoms who all do the same thing over and over. Thoughts anyone......?

This is what we called Sparring in EW2 :)