Options

Lair Of The Spider Queen

DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
Is it possible for someone to post a video on how to beat her, i cant find a strategy against her my timing is always way off when it comes to blocking (warrior)
I would really apreciate it :)

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I was going to start same thread for mage , so if some1 who is able to beat it with mage and warrior plz post videos
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I was going to start same thread for mage , so if some1 who is able to beat it with mage and warrior plz post videos
    I noticed she resembles hellboy a lot (except for her 2 instans skill kill), keep running in cirkles when she is about to attack and get behind her and deal some damage. When she does that catwalk attack dont block it run away from and keep some distance and the same thing for when she spins. I almost beat her with 3 hp and a few revives, but it didnt go well, when she reached less than 15% of her health the spinning didnt stop, it just went on and on.
  • Options
    Remember mage is the slowest i can't run and even if i use blink , the time it cd the spider will have a sec to reach me which is enough the att speed
  • Options
    What are your Rune combination ?
    And i beat her with 5 revive and 5 hp pots, she can freeze to death i am not gonna do that again !
  • Options
    RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    What are your Rune combination ?
    And i beat her with 5 revive and 5 hp pots, she can freeze to death i am not gonna do that again !

I was able to do this as a mage. I was good on all of her skills except for the JUMP SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN.

As a mage I use Ice Blink to slow her and avoid the pounce damage. THE ANIMATION FOR THE ICE SHARDS keeps me from making enough distance from her. The spin damage is what rocks your face. I tried running in circles and saving ice blink for the spin.... To no avail. The animation for ice shards to fly is long enough for her to catch up with you and spin your health all the way down...

GLU,

Please remove or speed up the ice shard animation. Give the mages a speed bump or even a temperary speed boost when ice blink is used..

I am not sure how many times I will be able to beat her if revives are <REQUIRED>.

30% fire damage and 30% ice damage resist on my mage FYI.
  • Options
    I have full epic fire att ice resist and last try i could manage to get her to 1/2 hp with no pots but as Rankavich said that spinning move is deadly , that what always kill me and that what will always do , after the jump u can't always time so that she get iced so she spin and u die , not balance , not good specially when u need tix to play :/
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I have full epic fire att ice resist and last try i could manage to get her to 1/2 hp with no pots but as Rankavich said that spinning move is deadly , that what always kill me and that what will always do , after the jump u can't always time so that she get iced so she spin and u die , not balance , not good specially when u need tix to play :/

Well I spent the last of my revive pots that I have been saving... Got a few blues and some greens.

I am trying to keep my angry gamer locked up inside me... not working well....

This spin attack needs to be toned down. It may be ok for a monk or warrior that starts sprinting if you run long enough. But there is ZERO

A BIG F'N ZERO

Chance that a mage can out run the spin attacks.

I will try to play here from time to time to see if that is fixed but I will not be playing the spider queen until I manage to get a hand full of revives from offerings ( THAT I EARN F PAYING FOR THEM! PAY TO WIN MODEL SUCKS).
  • Options
    The spinning attack is ridiculous, i used all my pots because of that attack, it seems when you get her to less than 25% of her health the spinning doesnt stop
  • Options
    I really would like some feed back from an Admin about whether they believe the jump/spin is working as intended or if its a work in progress.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Queen is absolute garbage. On top of it costing those stupid *** tickets (which by the way is not required on any other campaign stage) she is insanely overpowered and way too fast. I just used maybe 5 hp pots and 9 revives on her. I just had them saved up and figured what the hell ill just use them since more than likely im finally done with this game. And no i still didnt beat her. I had her down to about 5% health with 4 revives left. I would revive and she would immediately go into the spin. Instant death. All 4 times. I was using my mage who is no slouch as far as gear goes. This game has went from something i could play for 10 hours straight and spend 100's of dollars on into a heaping pile of ****.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Rankavich wrote: »
    Well I spent the last of my revive pots that I have been saving... Got a few blues and some greens.

I am trying to keep my angry gamer locked up inside me... not working well....

This spin attack needs to be toned down. It may be ok for a monk or warrior that starts sprinting if you run long enough. But there is ZERO

A BIG F'N ZERO

Chance that a mage can out run the spin attacks.

I will try to play here from time to time to see if that is fixed but I will not be playing the spider queen until I manage to get a hand full of revives from offerings ( THAT I EARN F PAYING FOR THEM! PAY TO WIN MODEL SUCKS).

It took me 2 rez and 3 pots on my first try to kill her, so I guess I did good. Now I'm down to at best do about 60% without pots and then 1 rez + 2 pots to kill her.

The spin is possible to avoid as a mage but very very hard indeed. Its all about hitting the freeze when she lands and then manage to make enough distance during cooldown and then hit the freeze on her again. Very hard but I managed to avoid a full jump spin combo of her with three timed freezez. But yeah it´s easier said then done but doable. The problem right now is the energy is hindering me from coming up with a good strategy and Im out of rez pots :/

If we only didn't have the glitch or whatever with the iron/silver offerings not giving us our Demon Lord reagents on Ios side I´m sure I would do even better :(
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    It took me 2 rez and 3 pots on my first try to kill her, so I guess I did good. Now I'm down to at best do about 60% without pots and then 1 rez + 2 pots to kill her.

The spin is possible to avoid as a mage but very very hard indeed. Its all about hitting the freeze when she lands and then manage to make enough distance during cooldown and then hit the freeze on her again. Very hard but I managed to avoid a full jump spin combo of her with three timed freezez. But yeah it´s easier said then done but doable. The problem right now is the energy is hindering me from coming up with a good strategy and Im out of rez pots :/

If we only didn't have the glitch or whatever with the iron/silver offerings not giving us our Demon Lord reagents on Ios side I´m sure I would do even better :(

It would also be easier and more likely to be done if they didn't increase the cd on ice blink to 3 seconds in PVE!
    I can get her to 40% without any revive. Fire torrent is a beast against her. I can see needing mana/health pots until better gear is obtained. The spin needs to be toned down. Specially since that is all she does after 50%. I can't even use a normal attack after 50%. Seems fair * extreme sarcasm*