Options

a msg for glu

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
Remove the fckin tickets system for the spider queen , it is rediculously hard , let us do it as much as we can so we can even find a strategy , stop this fckin money grab in each part of the game and make something in the profit of the players , REMOVE THE TICKETS SYSTEM FROM THE SPIDER QUEEN !

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    The fact that endless and spider queens ticket system are connected, just shows how little imagination these guys have.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    It is not about being connected , it is about the limited runs we can do , all players here know how much she is difficult to beat , we must have the chance to do it over and over to find a strategy and master the pattern so we can kill her in the end and maybe get lucky and have some of the new gears , it is now an unplayable game for the legit non-spenders players
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    10 ticket need to waiting 50 mins, then got killed by spider below then 1 min, nice work GLU.. Sucking n milking money player :mad:
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey guys the theory very simple it same as that we been start playing this game since earlier time during we are miss out fail to bring down nian in normal mode actually this is the way exactly same is harder due to ticketing entrance issue but when i thinking about each round hard earn reagent drop item from all over legendary in ivar cavern this is really waste my time i did not play this mission anymore it not worth it we play cause that is inpossible we can pass through i stuck on 11kgs spider queen ivar cavern legendary.