Options

Game is now boring

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
Well for once I feel that this game has started to get boring, why? The game has no more end content where in u need to spend a lot hours hunting those gears to be able to complete your set. With the new patch, its now more of "pay-to-play" for you to be able to get those new sets or even upgrade each and every set u get from tournaments. Even just by fighting a boss it now even costs tickets, blah blah, etc. If this goes on expect that a lot of people would just all of a sudden quit, I hope GLU would make an action on this one.

Comments

• Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Well for once I feel that this game has started to get boring, why? The game has no more end content where in u need to spend a lot hours hunting those gears to be able to complete your set. With the new patch, its now more of "pay-to-play" for you to be able to get those new sets or even upgrade each and every set u get from tournaments. Even just by fighting a boss it now even costs tickets, blah blah, etc. If this goes on expect that a lot of people would just all of a sudden quit, I hope GLU would make an action on this one.

Glu just cares about money. They really don't care about the players no matter what they say. Just look at their customer support and their updates. Pvp is broken and they don't care to fix it. Reagents are so rare that you're forced to buy them. They don't listen to their players they just do what makes them the most money. I know it's a business and they need to feed their families but their greed is out of control.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    howdydodat wrote: »
    Glu just cares about money. They really don't care about the players no matter what they say. Just look at their customer support and their updates. Pvp is broken and they don't care to fix it. Reagents are so rare that you're forced to buy them. They don't listen to their players they just do what makes them the most money. I know it's a business and they need to feed their families but their greed is out of control.

I wonder how many times this needs to be said before Glu changes stuff around. *sigh*:confused:
  • Options
    MarkphamMarkpham Registered Users 7 Posts
    you can hunt lord eye, blood, heart by fighting the 9k gs boss bro
    "hard" is one of the most things that make you feel interest the game.
  • Options
    Jakattak6417Jakattak6417 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Markpham wrote: »
    you can hunt lord eye, blood, heart by fighting the 9k gs boss bro
    "hard" is one of the most things that make you feel interest the game.

Its not "hard" its impossible. I agree i am not going to continue unless it becomes reasonable to advance without paying.
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    The 9m boss barley gives anithing exept eyes. I killed him more then 100 times. For whole 2 days I farmd only him instad of hell boy and didnt got evn one hart. Around 6 sigi and 10 blood thats it and I had almost 300iif when I did it . With this kind of drop rates no point waisting time farming. U dont realy get reagents exept eyes and u can get better items from tower much easier. I can understand hard maps to clear so there be some challenges left in game but ther also be some reward for that.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Well for once I feel that this game has started to get boring...

I agree...

Between tournaments it is just farm gold for tournaments, spend all that to get 2 gold tokens which give you nothing...

Regents are just harder to find now and money is still a problem, always short of it. Even if I found anything higher than godly I cant upgrade it because of lack of prince soulshards

I'm just waiting for a level upgrade now