Options

Weapons guide?

SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
Hey. I'm currently a level 47 warrior using a maxed out gold weapon legendary nian drops. It's around 1950 GS. My total GS is around 5800
I can beat every level except for lair of Spider Queen and legendary Ivar mountains. I can beat up to 105 in endless.
What is the best place to farm for a weapon upgrade? I don't think I can pass those 2 bosses until I get better gear

Comments

• Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Probably easiest to just save up on pots and revives and farm legendary hellboy. this is because it does take any tokens or whatever so you can just farm him all day with the same pots and revives. (If you die. force quit out of the app and you wont actually use any pots or revives)

Lets see what glu fixes first. this glitch or then hundred of pvp (it seems) glitches that needs to be fixed
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    SoamSoam Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah but even if I did that, I would only be able to beat hellboy once every few days as I saved up the pots. I also wouldn't call it a glitch to quit a game when your about to lose. That's something that's existed in every game in history ever made.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Try to get your GS atleast past the recommended first. maybe that will help.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**