Options

how to upload videos

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
So i know how to post pictures , using imgur app , but how to upload videos ?

Comments

• Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    What did you mean exactly? Use youtube?
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    I want to post a video on the forums , like the ones that was made for general oni , i already recorded one but dunno how to post it
  • Options
    yea youtube would be your best bet.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    K so can i upload videos on youtube using a mobile phone ? And if i can from the youtube app or from a browser ?
  • Options
    You can upload with the youtube app as long as your vid is in your camera roll. this is on ios not sure about android
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    K thx mixtacy :)
  • Options
    I uploaded the video on youtube , i search for it to post link and it is not there , so does it take sometime to appear and if so how much ?
  • Options
    Only a few minutes to encode the video on their end I think. Whats the link?
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    It didn't appear yet so i will just wait
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    It didn't appear yet so i will just wait

You must have done something wrong. Shouldnt take more then a few minutes. Just enter your "Studio" on Youtube and check whats going on if it got uploaded and what the link is. Then just use the [VIDEO] command here on forum.