Options

People above the level cap

MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
They should be put in the same category as hackers and either have their account fixed or don't allow them to compete. Come on.

What are your guys thoughts on this?
IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Why?
    You are screwed in the arena if you meet someone with lv. 50 weapon so what's the point?
    The difference between Tier 9 gears and Tier 8 gears is way higher than lv. 50 and lv. 52-53.

My suggestion will be that the ones with Tier 9 to compete in a different arena.
    How is this sound to you? Better, worse or the same as your ideea?
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I agree that they should be knocked back down to 50 like the rest of us - But it makes little difference in the arena honestly.

The pairing based on GS should be a little tighter - but as you move up, it's mostly rank and availability. And there's plenty of people with T9 weapons who can't fight lol They just charge you and think it's an automatic kill.
  • Options
    That's true, I posted a screen shot of a mage that had over 4500 damage and I still won. But the level advantage is still an unfair advantage.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    They should be put in the same category as hackers and either have their account fixed or don't allow them to compete. Come on.

If they have got to that level before the lvl cap was put in place, I see no problem with it being 1-3 levels. Let this be the one time that a player is rewarded for the work they put in early on, instead of downloading a hack or paying for everything. Even if it doesn't help too much in the arena, it's like a badge of honor that they have been playing from early on in the game and are still here.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Mixtacy wrote: »

Same category as hackers? Do you even know why and how people got thoose levels?
    Im "only" level 51 so in the lower extra level chategory but I dont mind playing someone at 60. The diffrence is much smaler then you think and if you loose to them its some other reason then them beeing a few level higher then you.
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    If they have got to that level before the lvl cap was put in place, I see no problem with it being 1-3 levels. Let this be the one time that a player is rewarded for the work they put in early on, instead of downloading a hack or paying for everything. Even if it doesn't help too much in the arena, it's like a badge of honor that they have been playing from early on in the game and are still here.

I didn't post this thread to debate on you having the right to keep your account because you put in hard work to get where you are. I'm simply stating that people with higher level then the cap has an advantage.

SirDigital. I agree it will most likely not make any difference.

If I had a hack that gave me 1000 more health then the next person with the same gear, they would be up and arms about it. This being the reason for the post. I think people that has a higher level shouldnt be allowed in pvp until they get it fixed. I did also ask for everyone's opinion on this so thank you for putting in your 2 cents.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Fair enough, I just find it hard to view it your way Mixtacy. I think it's great that they got something that you can't just throw money at and get, unlike everything else in this game. I guess everything else(pvp power, gold runes, t9 maxed) is fair because you can pay for it if you choose?