Options

Ping status

howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
You should implement something to where if a player has above a certain ping, let's say 150 ms, they can't enter certain servers. Players join laggy servers on purpose for an advantage.

Comments

• Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Come on Glu, I know you want people to lag out and fight laggers so they feel they need to buy more energy. But maybe people will buy more, knowing that they will get a quality, lag-less match.
  • Options
    brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    well than i would be stuck in asia server trying to find games for 5min+ as i am now thats the only reason i have to go to a laggy server just to find a game
  • Options
    brokn84 wrote: »
    well than i would be stuck in asia server trying to find games for 5min+ as i am now thats the only reason i have to go to a laggy server just to find a game

But you'll have all of the asia server players actually playing in their server so it probably wouldn't be a problem finding a game lol. As of now, they're just all over the place..
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Nice idea, I can push this up the pipeline.
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    U kidding me on my best server I play with 500 ms in good day in nlbad day it surpass 1000. Im getting hit before I even see players and when it dynamic figth I cant dash on opponent or hit him cos all I hit is after image Iand somtimes I hit and se no reqction then after almost sec I get parrey of frizz on me from no were I actually need to predict were ppl be by pattern of their figthing stile and also wait for them to stop in the same place to be able to hit them . U suggest basicly saying I cant play pvp at all I can agree to that . But I do hope glue do somthing to improve the connection
  • Options
    Get better internet. Ping should be around 50-70 me on CORRECT server.
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    On us server I'm getting about 35 ms lately. On Europe I get about 70. When an person is standing completely still and I hit them with eruption and it doesn't connect because they are really on the other side of the screen there is a problem. I see your issue athell and I agree it would suck for you to not be able to PvP. But do you think it fair that people are allowed to enter a server intentionally to get higher latency to gain an advantage? Maybe it forces you to use server with lowest latency if you don't have one that meets the 150ms criteria?
  • Options
    athell wrote: »
    U kidding me on my best server I play with 500 ms in good day in nlbad day it surpass 1000. Im getting hit before I even see players and when it dynamic figth I cant dash on opponent or hit him cos all I hit is after image Iand somtimes I hit and se no reqction then after almost sec I get parrey of frizz on me from no were I actually need to predict were ppl be by pattern of their figthing stile and also wait for them to stop in the same place to be able to hit them . U suggest basicly saying I cant play pvp at all I can agree to that . But I do hope glue do somthing to improve the connection

clearly, you're not supposed to be playing pvp with that ping. Are you not on wifi?? keeping it the way it is, so people with your ping can play pvp, isn't fair to the rest of the player base.
  • Options
    Another good idea would be to try to match people by ping no matter the server. If you have 2 Asian players searching U.S. server then match those 2 and so forth.