Options

Put an end to the boring..

LonelyBikerLonelyBiker Registered Users 21 Posts
Listen, I love this game and it's extremely fun. Farming isn't bad, it's made for us to have to beat levels thousands of times, and that's great. But what I'm stuck up on is that i have to put so much effort in, and I end up not moving anywhere. There needs to be more to the game then what meets the eye.

We could do different kinds of tournaments, such as the people with the most wolf kills gets a reward, something that is fair to the entire game.
The last 3 real tournaments have been nothing but profit for you guys, and that is perfectly fine. But enough with the tiered spending tournaments. Most of us are unable to spend anything, so in return for our dedication, we get nothing? That doesn't seem right..

When is there going to be an event? I have been playing for quite some time now and I haven't seen anything new. New gear, that you can only get from tournaments, that REQUIRE you to spend money on. Come on Glu, where's the climax or hook? We are getting bored. We know you can do more, much more.

Note: if posted in "wrong section" then please move it, not really a complaint though. Just simply asking if we can spice the game up a bit. Keep us hooked, you'll still make you money, we promise.