Options

Arena matchmaking

MrKay90MrKay90 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello guys,
I got a question about arena. Do i get matched with guys with around the Same lvl or the Same GS?

Comments

• Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    usually, but pvp is broken in many ways. I get paired up with people below 5000 gs when I'm 12000. i also get paired with people at 14000 gs with the best weapons. i got put into a 4 person match for the first time. i also played against hackers who never get hurt, but you always will. EVERYONE has accessing network issues often now in which you have to restart all. monks are the best, so use a monk. You also play against foreigners (absolutely one of the most idiotic ideas glu has ever put into the game). For example, chinese players who go into America's server and just wreck you no matter how bad they are because for some reason the lag gives them an advantage instead of you. there should be no option to select a different server. I would encourage you to quit the game or stay out of pvp in general as it takes these developers much longer to fix things than a typical company does. i suggest you to play the story mode and do endless mode.
  • Options
    Yes these lagging guys are annoying. The reason for my question is, does it make sense to put some money into a level 25 monk to get 2000 GS and get matched which player with 1000GS?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    MrKay90 wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I got a question about arena. Do i get matched with guys with around the Same lvl or the Same GS?

As you go higher in rank -closer to Rank 0- you play more people in and around that rank. lvl,GS, and availability all play some sort of role in the selection process. So pretty much, if you don't progress to higher ranks, you SHOULD in theory be fighting people within 1k or so and around the same level lol

*EDIT* Don't take pvp super serious at lower gs, just have fun with it and don't run away the whole time lol Be glad if you get top 1000
  • Options
    so it actually makes no sense to play low level arena to target on high ranks?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    I don't think so no. You also get a lot less AP with the low characters.
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Its supposed to be based on level. Then rank. But it doesn't work. At rank 7 I've gotten rank 0. Then at rank 0 I've tried to pair with guild people at rank 3 and we both searched for a match for over 10 mins. It puts you against whoever it feels like.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    They system will do it's best to pair you with another player with the around the same GS and Level. However if no players are available in that range it will pair you with another player.