Options

Fair and honor suggestions.

ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
I would like to suggest you look into some of fair and honors people.
I know theres a hackers thread for this. But no one really reads that. I want to make sure its seen.
They don't hack. Only spend money. Blah blah blah. Koreatelecom doesn't use his friends at glukorea
Bababalian doesn't hack or use mods.
He just naturally has 474,000 gear score.
For those people who don't know this is am old mod that was supposed to have been fixed by the in game auto detection. Obviously it wasn't.nwccoow.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    thrage wrote: »
    i would like to suggest you look into some of fair and honors people.
    I know theres a hackers thread for this. But no one really reads that. I want to make sure its seen.
    They don't hack. Only spend money. Blah blah blah. Koreatelecom doesn't use his friends at glukorea
    bababalian doesn't hack or use mods.
    He just naturally has 474,000 gear score.
    For those people who don't know this is am old mod that was supposed to have been fixed by the in game auto detection. Obviously it wasn't.nwccoow.jpg

lmao thrage u are on a mission-- spam it up
    ~cat
  • Options
    For real. Either I'll get banned from forum or someone will do something. Ban legit players but let fnh cheat their way to the top. No.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    I would like to suggest you look into some of fair and honors people.
    I know theres a hackers thread for this. But no one really reads that. [true]....wccoow.jpg

Can I just take a very wild stab in the dark and suggest that guy (bababalian) has cheated somehow...

btw not a bad name for a warrior!
  • Options
    Can I just take a very wild stab in the dark and suggest that guy (bababalian) has cheated somehow...

btw not a bad name for a warrior!
    I think you might be on to something here. But the question. Is fnh as fair and honorable as they claims to be? Or will they allow this cheating to continue? And will Glu allow it.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There is already a thread dedicated to reporting suspected hackers. Please post topics like this in the correct area.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I just died AHAHAHA xD
    -Sagelz