Options

Save to cloud mess up

Well today everything was going well until the save message popped up out of nowhere and I accidentally chose the wrong device to save from and the game immediately restarted. Now everything is gone. I cannot reconnect to my characters.
I have donated a lot to this game and I have to wait 2 to 4 business days for a reply because their game randomly wants to know which device to save from? I am really unhappy with this support. I am a legitimate player that has earned every achievement with hard work and consistent playing.
I really enjoyed this game from the start and have found some great people to enjoy it with. It really has me thinking about cutting my losses and never downloading a GLU game again.
I cannot find the accurate words to explain my distaste for the support I am receiving.

Comments

• Options
    D35TROY0RD35TROY0R Registered Users 12 Posts
    LOL, they are so jacked up it posted my thread twice, and I only did it once. Gotta love the incompetence.

And as I have been trolling through this forum, I see it is a waste of time posting in it. The moderators can do nothing to help an issue. Heck does reporting someone who modifies or misuses the game (cheating) even get looked at, their system is broken.

And I want to know how to get my money back from donating to the game. I am very unhappy that I even decided to support this game.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    You are being offered an opportunity to vent and if you have a little patience someone may be able to help or direct you to a solution to your problem! There are a lot of experienced players that read the forum and may be able to help. Sorry for your loss!!!
  • Options
    D35TROY0RD35TROY0R Registered Users 12 Posts
    So very disappointing. And I am just pointing out the obvious. And this is not my first game I've ever played. And I didn't just start playing last night. The save window shouldn't have popup out of no where and when it did I was tapping in the spot that the wrong device was. So there was nothing I could have done to prevent it. That to me is poor programming. It didn't even give me a chance to validate my choice it immediately restarted the game. Honesty I tried everything under the sun to fix it with no results.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    D35TROY0R wrote: »
    So very disappointing. And I am just pointing out the obvious. And this is not my first game I've ever played. And I didn't just start playing last night. The save window shouldn't have popup out of no where and when it did I was tapping in the spot that the wrong device was. So there was nothing I could have done to prevent it. That to me is poor programming. It didn't even give me a chance to validate my choice it immediately restarted the game. Honesty I tried everything under the sun to fix it with no results.

Sorry but it´s a bit hard to take you seriously when you blame your own double posting on someone else´s incompetence. And you say this happened to you today, how can you already feel distaste about any lack of support? Have you even created a ticket or is this forum post all you have done?
    How can you be the only person getting that pop-up out of nowhere when there is hundred thousands playing the game. Can it be your phone that lost connection to the active storing device and therefor asks what you want to use.

If you want your game restored create a ticket. Will take a while but they should be able to restore it from backups.