Options

runes against what boss

drtypervdrtyperv Registered Users 3 Posts
What runes do you need to beat each boss iv got a 1200 gear score and can't even get close to beating the 7500 spider it's a joke

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    drtyperv wrote: »
    What runes do you need to beat each boss iv got a 1200 gear score and can't even get close to beating the 7500 spider it's a joke

I guess you mean 12000 GS. but yes - for spider - you need fire attach and ice defence(atleast purple if not gold runes - greens and blues no good...will help but not much)
    for hell boy - thunder attack and fire defence
    for nian - ice attack and thunder defence
    for cyclops - well everyone knows how do you beat cyclops...(thunder attack and fire defence)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Good advice jaggu. One little tip.... most tournaments are fuse or evolve. If you farm enough you will start to get 3 of the best of each gear, Godly or whatever. Keep 3 of them and slowly rune them up with the 3 rune types, fire, ice, thunder.

Advantages are you don't need to swap gems for different bosses or areas.

Disadvantages are it takes up more inventory room and it takes a long time to do.
  • Options
    EdyremEdyrem Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey folks,

Quick question - would those runes (fire dmg + ice defence) apply throughout the Ivar caverns or only for the final boss.

Also, do rune types matter for endless mode?
    Cheers
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Edyrem wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Quick question - would those runes (fire dmg + ice defence) apply throughout the Ivar caverns or only for the final boss.

Also, do rune types matter for endless mode?
    Cheers

Yes throughout entire 4th kindgom is fire attack and ice def, up untill the last two newly added maps which is Ice attack and Thunder defence.

Normal endless Tower doesnt matter what type of rune attacks you have.
    Fire Tower you should go Thunder attack, Fire def
  • Options
    jaggu wrote: »
    I guess you mean 12000 GS. but yes - for spider - you need fire attach and ice defence(atleast purple if not gold runes - greens and blues no good...will help but not much)
    for hell boy - thunder attack and fire defence
    for nian - ice attack and thunder defence
    for cyclops - well everyone knows how do you beat cyclops...(thunder attack and fire defence)

My monk is currently slightly above 10k GS with blue (and a few greens) runes equipped but I am still painfully far away from beating even the first spider (barely getting him to 50%).
    Do purple runes make that much of a difference or am I just doing something else wrong?

Cheers
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Edyrem wrote: »
    My monk is currently slightly above 10k GS with blue (and a few greens) runes equipped but I am still painfully far away from beating even the first spider (barely getting him to 50%).
    Do purple runes make that much of a difference or am I just doing something else wrong?

Cheers

Are you talking about normal mode Spider? Cause you are not really suppose to go Legend Spider with 10k GS.
    But still to answear your question, yes higher runes makes a HUGE diffrence if you have the right type. (Fire att and ice def for spider)
  • Options
    I mean the first legendary spider in Ivar Caverns (the one with suggested gs of 7500).
    But if they really make that much of a difference, it will farm for purples then.

Cheers!