Options

please make sure that is why I for 100 gold offerings, not what has not dropped

much my nickname ****black Hello all I ask that you read and verify, and not much of a return back a couple of days I spent and bought a lot of gifts of gold about 100 of these offerings but I only got one thing out top that for only 100 rand for 1 as Igrat buy diamonds 100000 only 3 subjects, why why such insolence my request to reconsider how and when I vybat items and offerings! and return from the back as they prenesli me just razacherovanie the meaning of donation and buy 15,000 diamonds have nothing if they do not prenisli, and you spent the money for nothing is not what it is not just blatantly sprovedlivo omanyvat people I spent the money
why then spend the money if for many diamonds I pump 3 characters, and there is not even one thing did not fall! runes still interested in the total amount spent somewhere 200 runes
I repeat 200 gold offerings and no one golden runes that I have 20,000 to spend and buy gifts? to get the runes! it is not just random vystovlenie me a fool?
I'm no fool! but why people those who play it spends money on the game luckier who spend large sums, I will ask to see all that Samniya connected to the game and return At least half of the diamond
what I spent! or half of all relations which I spent impossible to play when you do not not Chigo, and you spent too
much my nickname ****black

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Translation?
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    You may be having problems bro because your name here has 666 in it. Because of this you have very unlucky spins. Could I suggest worshiping the other side for a change..? :)
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Uh ok??????
  • Options
    HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    They are not going to give you your money back dude